Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scholarship Situation...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he is a lock for Xavier.

And he's not good at all...

  • Author
And he's not good at all...

 

I'm not trying to be "smart" about this, but have you seen all of these players?

I'm not trying to be "smart" about this, but have you seen all of these players?

If I haven't I talk directly to people that do. As a long time UC fan I know where to ask for JUCO information... :lol:

I think the deadline for a kid to sign is the 11th, after that when can they sign?

I think the deadline for a kid to sign is the 11th, after that when can they sign?

Signing period starts on the 11th...

I knew the 11th was a big day, I just got it backwards. I thought it was the last day to sign. thanks GT

I knew the 11th was a big day, I just got it backwards. I thought it was the last day to sign. thanks GT

No problem... :thumb:

I wonder if Mike Williams ever makes it to UK's campus.

 

In addition, I'm hearing UK could be getting a transfer or two.

I wonder if Mike Williams ever makes it to UK's campus.

 

In addition, I'm hearing UK could be getting a transfer or two.

 

 

Well that might help in a couple of years. How about some names for us? :D

I wonder if Mike Williams ever makes it to UK's campus.

 

In addition, I'm hearing UK could be getting a transfer or two.

 

Would that be such a loss?

Names? I couldn't tell you. A buddy of mine follows recruiting and he said there is the potential for it, and he isn't just throwing things to the wind, particularly with all the coaching changes that have taken place.

And he's not good at all...

 

 

I don't care if he is good or not because he would have a "Death Wish" for the opponents:lol: ......

Is there any truth to the rumor that Kevin Durant and Greg Oden are both wanting to transfer to UK? If so, that would be amazing!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.