John Logan kicked off the UK football team...

LSURock

I read this recently. The kid never seemed to live up to his potential but I know that Cat fans were hoping that he would step up in his senior year and make an impact. Seems like it won't happen now due to violation of team rules. Is it me or does UK have a lot of suspensions?

It's you.

They have suspensions because the coaching staff has and enforces the rules. Les Miles would do well to take a few notes, instead of ridiculous one quarter or one half suspensions. That reeked of character didn't it?

You don't know what the rule violated was. Was it serious? Or was it something to do about not going to class or study sessions?

It's you.

They have suspensions because the coaching staff has and enforces the rules. Les Miles would do well to take a few notes, instead of ridiculous one quarter or one half suspensions. That reeked of character didn't it?

You don't know what the rule violated was. Was it serious? Or was it something to do about not going to class or study sessions?

Is this question a joke? Not going to class is not a serious rule? The last time I checked the U in UK stood for university (thats some sort of school I think).:lol: :cool:

HAHAHAHAHA

They have a ton of KY kids fall through...there has to be a breakdown in the transistion from high school to college....that is the staff's fault, no matter how you slice it.

I agree that the staff has to do a better job of recruiting kids with better character, and kids who want to be students first, but surely you're not blaming the actions of these kids on the coaching staff. These athletes are supposed to be young men, and have no one to blame but themselves for getting into trouble, or missing classes.