Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

G-town vs Ohio State updates

Featured Replies

Going into the game OSU is +96 with him on the floor in the tournament.

You can throw out stats until you're blue in the face. I know what I see...

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Everyone does....AND they do not beat Xavier with him on the floor.

OSU taking a page out of Jim Boeheim's book and zoning the Hoyas. I figured they'd come out in a 2-3 since that seemed to work so well for the Orange and sure enough it's working pretty good against the Hoyas. The only thing is that good passing big men can have a field day against the zone and G-Town has a couple of good ones in Green and Hibbert. I expect to see a lot of high/low action in the second half.

OSU is definitely better with Oden on the bench and GTown is definitely worse with Hibbert on the bench. Green needs to be less of a team player if GTown wants to win this game.

  • Author

Georgetown hits a 3 and leads 34-33

Stupid foul Hibbert....OSU needs to get Oden off of the court.

  • Author

Hibbert with a foul and has 3 fouls. Oden is playing soft or is playing like he really does. Green playing horrible!

Stupid foul Hibbert.

Very stupid...

Dumb move by Matta not to get Chief out for an extra rest before the 12:00 TO. Cost him his 3rd foul...

You can throw out stats until you're blue in the face. I know what I see...

I semi see what you do too but plus 96 can't be ignored.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.