Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

G-town vs Ohio State updates

Featured Replies

Oden with a foul in the first minute. I think Hibbert also has one early.

 

G-town leads 2-0

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

5-3 G-town and Oden with 2 foul within 3 minutes of the game!

I thought that second foul was in no way a foul.

  • Author

Both teams playing sloppy Green with the basket interference.

  • Author
I thought that second foul was in no way a foul.

 

Really I thought it was a good call but what do I know.

 

Ohio State up 8-5

I guess we'll see if my theory about OSU being better with Chief on the bench holds up...

  • Author
I guess we'll see if my theory about OSU being better with Chief on the bench holds up...

Your opportunity to let your knowledge shine or choke!;)

Your opportunity to let your knowledge shine or choke!;)

More often than not it's the latter... :lol:

  • Author
More often than not it's the latter... :lol:

:lol:

I hate when Green is this passive...

Already two open court baskets with Grandpa riding pine...

  • Author

Man Ohio State is playing well, 10 points off turnovers so far. Georgetown playing sloppy and not holding on to the ball real well.

  • Author

Ok now it's fixed if Georgetown has that many shots to roll out!

11-2 since Oden went out... :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.