March 31, 200719 yr Good call so far! It's not that hard to see if you've watched them. He goes out, they go up tempo and play much better. He comes back, they slow down and no one can find offensive rhythm...
March 31, 200719 yr Author It's not that hard to see if you've watched them. He goes out, they go up tempo and play much better. He comes back, they slow down and no one can find offensive rhythm... Yeah I've only watched them play a few games but not enough to make calls about them playing.
March 31, 200719 yr Yeah I've only watched them play a few games but not enough to make calls about them playing. I'm here to help... :lol:
March 31, 200719 yr This game is not pretty. 27-23? Good D? Poor play is more like it. Hopefully the 2nd half will be played a little more crisply. I do agree OSU is more fluid with Oden on the bench. So much for the big matchup between the two big guys.
March 31, 200719 yr I guess we'll see if my theory about OSU being better with Chief on the bench holds up... I was going to post the same thing....and it is absolutely TRUE.
March 31, 200719 yr I guess we'll see if my theory about OSU being better with Chief on the bench holds up... Going into the game OSU is +96 with him on the floor in the tournament.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.