Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jay Bilas

Featured Replies

I really like Bilas...and I also think that Clark Kellogg is very good..They both look at the facts and leave the emotions out of it. IMO they are the best ESPN has to offer!! I'll take them over Dickie V. and Digger anytime (i mean just how unbiased can Digger be considering the number of times we kicked ND's butt while he was there!!!)

 

Clark Kellogg works on CBS not ESPN...

I like Bilas. Plus I think he is good looking in a balding kind of way! :D

He does a very good job. I agree with GT. He doesn't seem to have an agenda.

Bilas is great! Vitale is good when he is covering a game, but I can't stand him in the studio.

He's one of the few that doesn't seem to speak with an agenda...

 

:thumb:

 

He's usually dead on because of that. He's been the best guy they've had since he got there.

He's one of the few that doesn't seem to speak with an agenda...

:thumb:

He actually uses facts and common sense instead of hyperbola.

I like Bilas. Plus I think he is good looking in a balding kind of way! :D

Are you a Male or a Female? Just Joking I know you are a female,but I have only known for a few months out of two and a half years.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.