Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name not mentioned

Featured Replies

I know it's a mute point, because UK already has candidates identified, and believe me I want BillyD as much as anyone. Let's take a serious look at Stallings at Vandy. How well would he do here? He obviously can identify talent that fits his system and he has beaten us 4 times in a row. He was Tubby's biggest problem in my opinion, because people sure get fired up over losing to him 4 in a row. I know he's not a glamour pick, but to me the guy can flat out coach. I know they lost some games they shouldn't have, but I think they won just as many as no one thought they should. So you all get on here and rip me, but I think he would be a great choice.

I know it's a mute point, because UK already has candidates identified, and believe me I want BillyD as much as anyone. Let's take a serious look at Stallings at Vandy. How well would he do here? He obviously can identify talent that fits his system and he has beaten us 4 times in a row. He was Tubby's biggest problem in my opinion, because people sure get fired up over losing to him 4 in a row. I know he's not a glamour pick, but to me the guy can flat out coach. I know they lost some games they shouldn't have, but I think they won just as many as no one thought they should. So you all get on here and rip me, but I think he would be a great choice.

 

I like Stallings. Class guy. Good coach. Fun style to watch. Don't know how good of a recruiter he is. I'd take him over Matta and some of the others that have been mentioned.

I agree on Stallings, the guy can flat out coach. I love his style of play. I also agree wit the above poster on I would rather have him than Motta (amoung others like Calapari). You are also correct abou the mut epoint. We are all just going to have to wait and see after this coming weekend as to what and who surfaces.

There's talk of Stallings being on the short list for the Michigan job. Not sure how that will play out, but he would be a good find for them.

Can't see how Stallings would satisfy the Big Blue Nation since one of their biggest complaints is losing to Vandy. If Vandy is below UK, then their coach with no big blue ties would be below UK's standards, too.

Can't see how Stallings would satisfy the Big Blue Nation since one of their biggest complaints is losing to Vandy. If Vandy is below UK, then their coach with no big blue ties would be below UK's standards, too.

 

 

Stallings is being looked at for the Michigan job, that might be a better jump for him.:jump:

  • Author

Like I said he's not one of the glamour picks, but he has beat us 4 times in a row. I'm missing the point if Vandy is below our standards and he has beaten us that many time then he can obviously coach. He's my second pick to Billy. Even if Billy hadn't won a NC last year we would still look at him partly because of his ties and partly because he has beaten us.

There is no change. He couldn't handle the pressure of UK.

 

 

How in heck would you know he couldn't handle the pressure?

 

But then again, anyone who would admire the guy in your avatar has to have an "uncanny" way of seeing things.

How in heck would you know he couldn't handle the pressure?

 

But then again, anyone who would admire the guy in your avatar has to have an "uncanny" way of seeing things.

yea, very classy...:rolleyes:

yea, very classy...:rolleyes:

 

Admiring Ramel Bradley in one of his "thug-life" moments is classy????

 

If so, I'm glad not to be.

Admiring Ramel Bradley in one of his "thug-life" moments is classy????

 

If so, I'm glad not to be.

He was stucking up for a teammate...Bradley is 6'1 and Bogut is 7'0...now who is a thug???? trying to pick on the little guys...

How about Beilein from West Virginia. I would prefer him over someone like Travis Ford, if it gets to that point.

Admiring Ramel Bradley in one of his "thug-life" moments is classy????

 

If so, I'm glad not to be.

 

Say what you will, but that was one of my favorite moments from the past few seasons.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.