Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name not mentioned

Featured Replies

Say what you will, but that was one of my favorite moments from the past few seasons.

:thumb:

How in heck would you know he couldn't handle the pressure?

 

But then again, anyone who would admire the guy in your avatar has to have an "uncanny" way of seeing things.

How are you going to make fun of someone when you have looney tunes as yours? Stallings has one good year every three years or so. I don't know why you are arguing because he has no chance to be UK's coach.

 

In regards to Ramel, how do you know him? Have you ever had a conversation with the guy? My guess is no. I have. I also got to spend time with him when he came to help out with the 24 hour Dance Marathon called DanceBlue that we put on at UK to help raise money for children with cancer. He stayed there for over 9 hours, playing with the patients and interacting with the student body. He was the only member of his team there. So before you make an assumtion about my character or anyone else's, how about you get to know them!

He was stucking up for a teammate...Bradley is 6'1 and Bogut is 7'0...now who is a thug???? trying to pick on the little guys...

Good point.:thumb:

He was stucking up for a teammate...Bradley is 6'1 and Bogut is 7'0...now who is a thug???? trying to pick on the little guys...

 

Bradley isn't 6'1 and there is a right and wrong way to stick up for a teammate.

 

What was Bradley really going to do, naw on Bogut's leg?

 

I KNOW Bradley wouldn't have had that much nerve if it were only he and Bogut in the same room. That's why the picture irritates me so much.

How are you going to make fun of someone when you have looney tunes as yours? Stallings has one good year every three years or so. I don't know why you are arguing because he has no chance to be UK's coach.

 

In regards to Ramel, how do you know him? Have you ever had a conversation with the guy? My guess is no. I have. I also got to spend time with him when he came to help out with the 24 hour Dance Marathon called DanceBlue that we put on at UK to help raise money for children with cancer. He stayed there for over 9 hours, playing with the patients and interacting with the student body. He was the only member of his team there. So before you make an assumtion about my character or anyone else's, how about you get to know them!

 

Everybody has there good days.:rolleyes:

 

Listened to his lyrics yet????

Bradley isn't 6'1 and there is a right and wrong way to stick up for a teammate.

 

What was Bradley really going to do, naw on Bogut's leg?

 

I KNOW Bradley wouldn't have had that much nerve if it were only he and Bogut in the same room. That's why the picture irritates me so much.

 

I'm 5' 11", and I would've done the same thing as Bradley is I had Chuck Hayes on my side....

Everybody has there good days.:rolleyes:

 

Listened to his lyrics yet????

Point? If you don't know the guy don't judge him. Its that easy.

One thing about it he would fight for the ball at all costs, just ask J Noah.

Point? If you don't know the guy don't judge him. Its that easy.

 

 

I do know him...and the lyrics are an example of the side of him I know.

 

You have an opinion of him that you say comes from personal experience, just as I have one that comes from personal experience. You like him, I do not.

 

I'll refrain from bad-mouthing him while you are singing his praises, but I still think I know what kind of person he really is.

I'm 5' 11", and I would've done the same thing as Bradley is I had Chuck Hayes on my side....

 

 

That's the point...he was in the middle of a game talking trash, trying to look "hard" when everyone knows that Bogut would be stupid for shaking the life out of him.

 

And if you are only as much man as the guys who are backing you, what kind of man are you really?

 

I stand by my point...if Bradley walked by Bogut in a dark alley tomorrow Ramel would put is eyes on the ground and try not to be noticed.

I do know him...and the lyrics are an example of the side of him I know.

 

You have an opinion of him that you say comes from personal experience, just as I have one that comes from personal experience. You like him, I do not.

 

I'll refrain from bad-mouthing him while you are singing his praises, but I still think I know what kind of person he really is.

Exactly. You thinklike you know who he is. You have absolutely no idea who or what you are talking about. You have never met him, you just think you know him. You don't so stop acting like you have a clue.

Well darn, here I was thinking this thread was about Kevin Stallings... Turns out it's about Ramel Bradley.

 

Stallings is alright, not a recognizable name across the country though. I think the next hire will be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.