Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Stansbury

Featured Replies

anybody know who he was watching??

GS believe Preston Knowles from GRC.

He was watching Preston Knowles. Anyone know who Central Florida was checking out?

Maybe Barnhart was watching Stansbury since he's from KY.

He was watching Preston Knowles. Anyone know who Central Florida was checking out?

Wireman, I think UCF was there for Walls of Scott County.

John Pelphrey was at the night session tonight during the GRC/Ballard game.

? Good questions you all. Time will tell..

Rick Stansbury, John Pelphrey, and Travis Ford in the house today.

 

Are all three here to recruit or be recruited by one Mitch Barnhart?

I spotted Pelphrey, Ford, Kenny Sky Walker, Mr. Wildcat Bill Keightley, Richie Farmer, J.R. Vanhoose, and of course Mr. Elliott County - Rocky Adkins tonight.

Is it true that UK offered Preston Knowles before Tubby high tailed it out of Dodge?????

Is it true that UK offered Preston Knowles before Tubby high tailed it out of Dodge?????

 

I don't know if its true or not, but Knowles could play for the Cats.

Rick Stansbury, John Pelphrey, and Travis Ford in the house today.

 

Are all three here to recruit or be recruited by one Mitch Barnhart?

 

Lets hope not on the latter.

I don't know if its true or not, but Knowles could play for the Cats.

 

Not sure if they offered, but he doesn't like UK.

I don't know if its true or not, but Knowles could play for the Cats.
I agree, but I'd rater have Hill from Holmes if I was Kentucky. Knowles does remind me somewhat of Meeks however.

Preston Knowles wants to go maybe out of state. Kentucky and Louisville are highly unlikely at this point.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.