Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are the chances.......

Featured Replies

That Pitino is brushing up on his resume this morning? I think he's been laying the ground work for something like this with his comments like "I should have never left Lexington" and " I love lexington, it was the biggest mistake of my life!" I think everyone in Lexington would definitely forget the word turncoat if he were to get on 64 and come east!!

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That Pitino is brushing up on his resume this morning? I think he's been laying the ground work for something like this with his comments like "I should have never left Lexington" and " I love lexington, it was the biggest mistake of my life!" I think everyone in Lexington would definitely forget the word turncoat if he were to get on 64 and come east!!

 

The same chance you have of playing tonight...:D

  • Author

me or my team?

  • Author

I WAS covering some ground during BP and I dont mean with shade!

I WAS covering some ground during BP and I dont mean with shade!

 

How sore are you today? :lol:

  • Author

just got out of the cold tub!!

00.000000000001 % chance that Ricky P is even thinking about such an activity.

No chance.

 

Louisville is a bigger, better city.

The team plays in a great conference with enough competition.

He can use the UK opening for jockeying position.

 

 

And how about this..... The new arena for the cards.

280px-LouisvilleArenaRendering.jpg

It's not happening.

 

 

At this point, UK is the equivilant of the Celtics job.

At this point, UK is the equivilant of the Celtics job.

That's certainly laughable. UK is EASILY a Top 5 job in America.

That's certainly laughable. UK is EASILY a Top 5 job in America.
History wise. And history wise, so are the Celtics.
No chance.

 

Louisville is a bigger, better city.

The team plays in a great conference with enough competition.

He can use the UK opening for jockeying position.

 

 

And how about this..... The new arena for the cards.

 

And Boston was a bigger, better city than Louisville...

I don't know if I would want Pitino back. I would focus on a younger coach if I'm Mitch.

And Boston was a bigger, better city than Louisville...

I don't understand this post.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.