Congratulations GRC Cardinals!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the games in the 10th were poorly officiated. With the exception of John Chamberlin , I thought they were not good. It was the same way last year. Officiating is getting worse and worse each year. I watched a game in the 16th regional finals last night and those guys called a good game. You know ,I've been around sports all my life and when things don't go well, there's always someone to blame, coaches,a player,referees, .Someone has to be the scapegoat. Sports are great but it brings out the worst in some people :thumb:

You probably thought that because your team didn't get beat!! I've had teams play in 8 different regions across the state and I will say one thing for the 10th and 11th officials. They are as good as anyone in the state. I've had Queen AND Lenox on games before. I've never had a problem with any of these guys. Actually the only problem I've had with these guys is that I don't get them enough.

Sounds like to me your just fired up because you had a team get beat. Don't blame it on the officials. I wasn't at the game but I am SURE that your team didn't miss any FT's that would have helped or they didn't turn it over at all!!!

A large crowd of George Rogers Clark High School students and fans were lined up around the library wing of the school Tuesday evening to purchase tickets to the Cardinals’ opening round Sweet Sixteen tournament game in Rupp Arena.

Pictures and rest of the story:

http://www.winchestersun.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=4417&format=html

Great job cardinals. Just an outstanding game in my opinion. Some bad calls on both ends I thought. One of the poorest officiated games i've seen in a while. Clark played hard though and pulled it out. Too much knowles. Good luck at rupp, represent the 10th region well guys.

What about the over and back call that wasn't called on Preston.

He just through it up and it went over to masons side and picked it

up and that place went crazy.

P.S. I am surprised that the refs didn't get hurt :D

What about in the latter part of the game when Knowles got the ball on Mason's end and started up the floor and Miller grabbed Knowles around the waist with both hands and another hit Knowles and knocked the ball loose and Scott grabbed the ball and took it in and scored. Everyone saw that but no one said anything about that no call.

Thanks TD...We will take all the supporters we can get.:ylsuper:

Got my 10th REGION CHAMPS shirts today.... Have all the newpaper clipping on my door at school...the kids love it.

Congrats to your Cards Goldie. I hope they bring home the big one. I also hope PK opens up some more eyes. He is the real deal and someone is going to get a good player.

Please email me some of that cake.:D

Thanks Mojo...this thread is for congrats to the GRC Cards for winning the 10th region.

On Saturday morning purchase the Ledger Independent newspaper to find a front page article with details of the 10th region Tournament celebration party already scheduled by Mason Co fans.

75 cents

On Sunday morning drive 1 ½ hours to Mason Co. gym and arrive three hours before tip off to purchase two half court tickets for 10th region Tournament Finals.

$10.00

On Sunday evening leave Mason Co. gym with both nets and Clark Co. as the 10th Region Champions!!!

PRICELESS……

:thumb:

On Saturday morning purchase the Ledger Independent newspaper to find a front page article with details of the 10th region Tournament celebration party already scheduled by Mason Co fans.

75 cents

On Sunday morning drive 1 ½ hours to Mason Co. gym and arrive three hours before tip off to purchase two half court tickets for 10th region Tournament Finals.

$10.00

On Sunday evening leave Mason Co. gym with both nets and Clark Co. as the 10th Region Champions!!!

PRICELESS……

:thumb:

Best post I have read in a long time.:ylsuper: