Congratulations GRC Cardinals!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bart Lennox was the ref O'Hearn jumped all over after the "big" questionable call, Lennox is a Harrison County grad and should no way be calling this game. IMO opinion O'Hearn should have rode them all three refs after that awful awful awful call!

Why should he not be calling this game? I have seen him ref on several occasions and he always does a good job. Maybe you should thank Bart Lenox for allowing Coach O'Hearn to voice his opinion without giving him a Technical Foul.

Sounds like a bad case of sour grapes to me. Let's see, I think it was just 2 short years ago that Harrison County beat the Royals in the opening round at Mason County. The "Home Court Advantage" just ain't what it used to be.

No that call was right on..it was a smart play by Preston...it did go off Mason players leg...I had a clear view of it.

The one of Knowles saving the ball out of bounds on the base line was deff. out of bounds on GRC his foot was a foot past the line. The over and back call was the worst by far.

Your opinion is typical Hilltopper, you see Mason county blowing past your Thorobreds in regional championship wins and it probably eats at you a little. With the jealousy that exists for Mason with all other tenth region schools in no way shape form or how should a graduate of one of these schools be calling a tenth final or regional game. I think another Harrison County guy by the name of Chasteen needs to step up and discipline all three refs after the most visible NO call in the history of basketball. Bart Lennox should have listened to Chris O'Hearn for as long as he wanted to talk because O'Hearn needs applause for staying as calm as he did!

Congrats Clark Co. Represent the 10th well at Rupp.

The refs for the game were Bart Lenox, Bo Queen, and Kirk Hudson. All 3 quality officials who have years of experience. Bart would have less experience of the three but still does a good job in all the games I've seen him call.

Congrats Clark Co. Represent the 10th well at Rupp.

The refs for the game were Bart Lenox, Bo Queen, and Kirk Hudson. All 3 quality officials who have years of experience. Bart would have less experience of the three but still does a good job in all the games I've seen him call.

:thumb: :thumb:

The GRC Cards will do their best to represent the 10th well.:ylsuper:

Your opinion is typical Hilltopper, you see Mason county blowing past your Thorobreds in regional championship wins and it probably eats at you a little. With the jealousy that exists for Mason with all other tenth region schools in no way shape form or how should a graduate of one of these schools be calling a tenth final or regional game. I think another Harrison County guy by the name of Chasteen needs to step up and discipline all three refs after the most visible NO call in the history of basketball. Bart Lennox should have listened to Chris O'Hearn for as long as he wanted to talk because O'Hearn needs applause for staying as calm as he did!

Just because Mason County loses you want to blame it on the officials from Harrison County? How childish is that? And, it is Lenox, not Lennox. Congrats to both Mason County and Clark County and best of luck to GRC in the Sweet 16. I guess it's about time for Harrison to start beating up on the Royals on the baseball field again. Just kidding! :thumb:

I wish all the crying about the officials would stop. This game is in the books! Clark County is the 10TH REGION CHAMPIONS!!! Let it go give the cards the credit. Clark can go to state and Mason can go play baseball.;)

No crying here, I said that the game was already decided. No sour grapes either good win for clark, but poorly officiated game.

No crying here, I said that the game was already decided. No sour grapes either good win for clark, but poorly officiated game.

All the games in the 10th were poorly officiated. With the exception of John Chamberlin , I thought they were not good. It was the same way last year. Officiating is getting worse and worse each year. I watched a game in the 16th regional finals last night and those guys called a good game. You know ,I've been around sports all my life and when things don't go well, there's always someone to blame, coaches,a player,referees, .Someone has to be the scapegoat. Sports are great but it brings out the worst in some people :thumb:

All the games in the 10th were poorly officiated. With the exception of John Chamberlin , I thought they were not good. It was the same way last year. Officiating is getting worse and worse each year. I watched a game in the 16th regional finals last night and those guys called a good game. You know ,I've been around sports all my life and when things don't go well, there's always someone to blame, coaches,a player,referees, .Someone has to be the scapegoat. Sports are great but it brings out the worst in some people :thumb:

Ive got an idea. How about you and the rest of the people that are complaining about the officials go make a difference next year and get your license and go try to ref a game. Then everyone can complain about how you are a poor official, blind or what have you. Mason beats teams all year and lose the region finals and its the officials fault. What a joke. Oh and about the 16th game you witnessed, your team must have won because you arent complaining about them :rolleyes: