1 Seeds: Florida/UNC/OSU/Kansas

Sportz Addict

UF being the overall number one can be debated but the fact of the matter is they are they are the defending champs, beat OSU by 26 (early in Oden's comeback) and have all the pieces to the puzzle. What other teams can rotate three draft picks in the post, one on the perimeter and one excellent three point shooter, all who've gone over 1,000 points in their careers. OSU and KU have ended the seasons by winning 10 plus games, KU beat UF in OT on a neutral court, flip a coin, I'd take UF over the trio, not by much though.

I feel Wisconsin got the shaft based on the full body of work throughout the season...I guess because they don't look pretty when they win, most felt they didn't deserve it...I think they did enough to and feel NCarolina should have been a 2, even with the ACC tourey title..

I thought that the overall #1 played the winner of the play-in game. Did that happen last year or am I losing it"?

I thought the same thing, then I started thinking about the play in game. Kansas was the last #1 seed so they will be at a disadvantage because they will not know their opponent until Tuesday. You would not want to do that to the overall #1.