Covington Catholic vs. Highlands Predictions

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCH beating Highlands is the largest lock in the 9th Region Tourny so far.

I disagree, explain to us why. CCH only won by 3pts earlier in the season. I am not saying the Birds are going to win but when you start saying LOCK you better remember the Lloyd game that St. Henry struggled to win. That was supposed to be the LOCK and they won by what 10 pts?

If Wise and Simpson have good games and Simons is hitting his shots I think we see a similar game as last time.

I disagree, explain to us why. CCH only won by 3pts earlier in the season. I am not saying the Birds are going to win but when you start saying LOCK you better remember the Lloyd game that St. Henry struggled to win. That was supposed to be the LOCK and they won by what 10 pts?

If Wise and Simpson have good games and Simons is hitting his shots I think we see a similar game as last time.

I believe a freshman has been dressing for HHS. Any chance he sees the floor tonite?

CCH is too much for the Birds. Defensively the Birds will do a good job. But offensively they don't have the same amount of talent that CCH has this year. It will be physical but I still look back and wonder how Highlands almost lost to Dayton.

As for St. Henry, that maybe true but there were at least 2 or 3 people that thought Lloyd had improved enought to stay in the game.

It might be similar to the first matchup . It could be a close game, but I doubt it Highlands stays within 10. All I'm saying is that CCH is going to win. They know what it takes to beat Highlands. I hope I don't eat crow. But I'm going Chad Johnson on this one and dare I say I GUARENTEE the victory for CCH.

I hope I have to eat some Crow and St. Henry also pulls off the upset so my Crusaders have a better chance. But I doubt it.

CCH is too much for the Birds. Defensively the Birds will do a good job. But offensively they don't have the same amount of talent that CCH has this year. It will be physical but I still look back and wonder how Highlands almost lost to Dayton.

As for St. Henry, that maybe true but there were at least 2 or 3 people that thought Lloyd had improved enought to stay in the game.

It might be similar to the first matchup . It could be a close game, but I doubt it Highlands stays within 10. All I'm saying is that CCH is going to win. They know what it takes to beat Highlands. I hope I don't eat crow. But I'm going Chad Johnson on this one and dare I say I GUARENTEE the victory for CCH.

I hope I have to eat some Crow and St. Henry also pulls off the upset so my Crusaders have a better chance. But I doubt it.

I will say this, Highlands has a better chance of beating the Colonels than St. Henry has of beating the Bulldogs on their home floor today. The Dogs are on a mission and at home, someone is going to get dunked on tonight.