Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup coaching question

Featured Replies

I dont think that will happen but who knows.

Hearing some former GC coaches and players and a fellow with some pretty good postseason success.

?????

Did anything come out of Greenup County Board Meeting this week. I heard that BB open gym will start at GCHS after spring break.

 

Also heard Hicks and a Raceland coach got shot down trying to have a AAU team this summer using Raceland New Gym by Raceland Board of Education. Can anybody confirm this? Everybody a little gunshy:flame:

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news of late who will be GCHS Head Coach in 07-08 season? Or is everything on hold till verdict of Hicks vs Hicks lawsuit. :laugh: LOL

Dont be surprised if Hampton from Lewis dont take the job at GC and Fite at Bracken to Lewis.

When will decision take place? I used to think your last post was a lock mhighfield, but I have heard a few different scenarios lately, will be very interesting.

When will decision take place? I used to think your last post was a lock mhighfield, but I have heard a few different scenarios lately, will be very interesting.

Do Tell!

Last week I heard Hicks will be back due to lawsuit. Open and closed case. No question about it. Hard for me to beieve that though.

Randy Ward available?

 

Funny you should mention that. As a matter of fact he is available. He resigned from Clay High School(Near Portsmouth Oh) just this week

  • Author

Was told Hicks re-applied -----Can someone confirm, ?? What a shame to watse a sheet of paper on that app ! The list of candidates I was told was not the longest list of who's who's in Ky BB . No knock on the guys that did apply but thought the list might be much longer. I'd guess some applied I don't about ----I assume from here Hampton applied , I'd guess both assisants from last year. An asst. coach from the 10th region. and 1 other guy I can't remember. Can anyone add to this list ? LB

PS Ward resigning during a GCHS coaching change is just to good to be true !!!!! Heard his daughter rides horses and was looking at the equestranian program at GCHS LB

I'm lost....... I'm behind on the entire thing that happened....Knowing Hicks in the past.....Can anyone that knows what happened private messeeage me and tell me whats going on

?:confused: :confused:

That would be one long PM!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.