Raceland 63 Russell 62

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record...I would prefer some bar-b-q sauce or at least a little Heinz 57 with my crow...:irked:

Russell played very poorly, not sure what the problem was but they did not look to be ready to play from the get go.

Raceland played well defensively and made some unbelievable shots down the stretch to come up with the big upset.

For the record...I would prefer some bar-b-q sauce or at least a little Heinz 57 with my crow...:irked:

goherd, I have some excellent resipies for crow seeing how I have had to dine on it many times myself. :sssh: Actually, so many times I have developed quite a taste for it. :D

It is now Official!.................I can hear the Fire Truck Parde rolling into town Now!! :lol:

:thumb: You are correct Oldrambler, the parade has officially started. I thought I saw TBF behind the wheel of the fire truck:lol:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :jump:

there was another thread on this game started tonight titled "63rd district championship" - this one was started as a prediction thread a while back.

I know - just ribbing at SB a little bit. All in good fun.

goherd, I have some excellent resipies for crow seeing how I have had to dine on it many times myself. :sssh: Actually, so many times I have developed quite a taste for it. :D

When you open your mouth as wide as I tend to do at times, it makes it much easier to insert your foot. I sometimes think my taste buds have developed callouses from my frequent bouts with foot-in-mouth syndrome. Oh well, guess I may need to try one of your recipes sometime...:thumb:

Guess again!!!

Russell. With all due respect to Raceland for their achievement, I believe that this game makes Russell an even greater favorite to win the region. Raceland may have won a week too early. However, you take your championships when you can get them. So I do congratulate Raceland.

I believe this game may well just serve as a wakeup call for Russell. Their pride is bruised but there will be another day and no one will want to draw them in the first round at Morehead. It is likely that Coach Kidwell and his staff will have the full attention of their girls.