Raceland 63 Russell 62

Rachael must feel terrible but her Faith and Family will pull her through this obstacle. She has worked hard to fight this battle before and I am sure she will prevail once again. Your work is in God's hands and he will guide you back to health. Stay positive and believe in your heart.

My Prayers are with Rachael and her family.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a disappointment for Miss Vanderhoof. She may not be on the court during the tourney but I'm sure she'll still be there giving her leadership. If any player can recover from 2 ACLs in 2 years it is Rachel Vanderhoof. She is definitely a fighter who won't be down long.

:thumb: Great post!!

Congrats to the Lady Ramblers for the victory last night! They played a great team game. As I predicted, Seals stepped up big for the Rams and so did "The Twins". Keep up the good work girls so we can go after that regional championship! We all know you can do it! Also I would like to send my thoughts and prayers to Rachel, she is an amazing basketball player and an amazing person. Rachel is a hard nosed player and she WILL recover from this. She is blessed with a great family, so I'm sure Rachel will have a ton of support of her road to recovery. Best of luck Rach!

Rachel is a terrific basketball player and a TREMENDOUS PERSON. I hope and pray that my little Miss Blue Blazer turns into the type of kid that Rachel is!!! Lady Rams have had tremendous success this season and Rachel has been a major part of their success. Seniors what a job you did last night, I've coached many of y'all and I said it over the summer in V-Ball Camp that you guys had what it takes to go great places. Congrats enjoy the District Title! Also I would like to take time to thank Russell trainer Mark Hilburn, he went over and above the call of duty this week to take care of 2 Raceland athletes Tyler Boyles and Rachel Vanderhoof. That was very classy on his part, and IMO is the best in the business as an athletic trainer. Thanks for everything you do for kids. I appreciate the Saturday's you gave up to come in and take care of my brother and the assistance and genuine care that you showed our Raceland athletes.

Rachel is a terrific basketball player and a TREMENDOUS PERSON. I hope and pray that my little Miss Blue Blazer turns into the type of kid that Rachel is!!! Lady Rams have had tremendous success this season and Rachel has been a major part of their success. Seniors what a job you did last night, I've coached many of y'all and I said it over the summer in V-Ball Camp that you guys had what it takes to go great places. Congrats enjoy the District Title! Also I would like to take time to thank Russell trainer Mark Hilburn, he went over and above the call of duty this week to take care of 2 Raceland athletes Tyler Boyles and Rachel Vanderhoof. That was very classy on his part, and IMO is the best in the business as an athletic trainer. Thanks for everything you do for kids. I appreciate the Saturday's you gave up to come in and take care of my brother and the assistance and genuine care that you showed our Raceland athletes.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Great post here BB, all class and I wasn't aware of the Russell trainer helping with Tyler and Rachel. Thank you M. Hilburn and you are all class as well. :thumb:

The seniors will really have to pick it up to make up for all that will be lost by not having Rachel. Rachel is their best rebounder and scores at will in the lane. Seals and Paige will have to pick up the scoring load. Keeton has to stay out of foul trouble and clean the glass.