Raceland 63 Russell 62

Vanderhoof along with Seals and the two Porter girls amoung others are valuble to this "Teams" sucsess. Imo that fact is what makes the Lady Rams a "Team". No one star, just a group of talented kids that are well coached and all work together and contribute. :ylsuper:

Does anyone have a list of the all tournament team?

I hope that none of the Raceland faithful have taken my comment to mean that Raceland is a "one-girl" team. I agree wholeheartedly that Trimble has molded some very good individual athletes into an extremely good team. I have seen Raceland several times this year and they exemplify the idea of cooperation and the "team 'concept". My comment was directed more at what a loss Vanderhoof would be because she is such a leader and competitor for their team. Good luck to the Lady Rams in Morehead!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that none of the Raceland faithful have taken my comment to mean that Raceland is a "one-girl" team. I agree wholeheartedly that Trimble has molded some very good individual athletes into an extremely good team. I have seen Raceland several times this year and they exemplify the idea of cooperation and the "team 'concept". My comment was directed more at what a loss Vanderhoof would be because she is such a leader and competitor for their team. Good luck to the Lady Rams in Morehead!

:thumb: :thumb: No problem here IF, I certainly didn't take it that way at all.

from the Daily Independent

All-tournament team

Katelynd Porter, Paige Porter, Whitney Seals, Rachel Vanderhoof (Raceland); Jessica Fortman, Chinwe Okoro, Kelsey Simpson (Russell); Sara Sexton (Greenup County); Emily Lykins (Lewis County ).

no MVP listed

from the Daily Independent

All-tournament team

Katelynd Porter, Paige Porter, Whitney Seals, Rachel Vanderhoof (Raceland); Jessica Fortman, Chinwe Okoro, Kelsey Simpson (Russell); Sara Sexton (Greenup County); Emily Lykins (Lewis County ).

no MVP listed

:thumb: :thumb: Thank you SN and congrats to all the girls that were honored. :ylsuper: :ylsuper: Job well done!

Our prayers go out to Rachel. She is such a fine girl and great athlete. The girls can come out of this and play with their hearts and play for her. One team One dream. There was an early comment about us winning maybe one game to soon. I dont put anything in that i kinda look at football we had to play paris twice same result we won. I have all the faith in the world in the coaching staff and these girls. Incognito totally agree but i think it just who we are that causes the problem i dont know seems like orange must not film well on paper. With that said i am just tickled orange for the girls.

What a disappointment for Miss Vanderhoof. She may not be on the court during the tourney but I'm sure she'll still be there giving her leadership. If any player can recover from 2 ACLs in 2 years it is Rachel Vanderhoof. She is definitely a fighter who won't be down long.

Mourning in Ram Land. It's a blown ACL.

This is terrible news. Prayers from the Old Rambler family as I am sure all others go out to Rachael Vanderhoof. Rachael, keep your spirits up, you have youth, strength, a great attitude, work ethic and most of all you faith in God and your family going for you. With re hab I feel that you will able to come back better than ever. You are "Ram Tough". I can only wish the very best for you.

did anyone esle beside myself feel this game got slighted in today's ADI? do they only employee 2 photographers?

:thumb: :thumb: I agree, I know that they have to cover other games as well but the coverage of this one imo was slighted.

(I just recieved word that they kept looking for the film for their digital camera and couldn't find it - LOL,LOL)

What a disappointment for Miss Vanderhoof. She may not be on the court during the tourney but I'm sure she'll still be there giving her leadership. If any player can recover from 2 ACLs in 2 years it is Rachel Vanderhoof. She is definitely a fighter who won't be down long.

:thumb: I agree, this team will pull together and play even harder now. I feel that the Russell boys team will also bond after their devastating loss and so will the Lady Rams. Again, prayers form the OR family to J. Vanhoose of Russell and Raceland's R. Vanderhoof.