Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino Bashing Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Realistic and non realistic. Some just can't take the fact that other teams win sometimes.

 

So its ok for UK to be in a race for 4th in their division, and hovering around 35 in the polls?

 

There IS an in between.

So its ok for UK to be in a race for 4th in their division, and hovering around 35 in the polls?

 

There IS an in between.

Once in a great while yeah it is OK. Now if we are in the same position next year then we will talk.

Once in a great while yeah it is OK. Now if we are in the same position next year then we will talk.

 

This is year two.

I have always loved Pitino and I don't see any change in that in the near future.

What a pointless thread. Rick has The Ville playing good at the right time, and someone starts a thread up like this, what a joke. I think your a little late on this topic.

What a pointless thread. Rick has The Ville playing good at the right time, and someone starts a thread up like this, what a joke. I think your a little late on this topic.

 

 

I think you're missing the point of the tread.

All of last year and half of this year was you "100%" happy with your coach...I think not...But I'm sure you'll argue elsewise...

 

Did you read my post at all? I believe I said your team isn't always going to be at the top of the polls, hence last year and this year. MY team made it to the Final Four two years ago...So was I displeased with last season, of course. Was I ready for the coach to be fired? Not even close...Keep digging...

What a pointless thread. Rick has The Ville playing good at the right time, and someone starts a thread up like this, what a joke. I think your a little late on this topic.

 

You have to look at who started the thread, and then look at the state that that persons favorite team and fan base are in...That should explain it all... ;)

  • Author
You have to look at who started the thread, and then look at the state that that persons favorite team and fan base are in...That should explain it all... ;)

I am tired of all the talk about Tubby, I just wanted to start talking about someone else for once...Now really being serious...;)

  • Author
I think you're missing the point of the tread.

:thumb:

He did not "make" UK so good...Blame that on a guy by the name of Adolph Rupp. :thumb:

 

This post wins the "out of touch with reality" award. If you don't get what Pitino did for UK during a pretty dark and embarrassing time, you just don't get it. I remember a pretty striking SI cover just prior to Pitino taking over, he made the nation forget about those days.

This post wins the "out of touch with reality" award. If you don't get what Pitino did for UK during a pretty dark and embarrassing time, you just don't get it. I remember a pretty striking SI cover just prior to Pitino taking over, he made the nation forget about those days.

 

 

I agree 100%. KY was in terrible shape when Rick came to Lexington. Rick recruited great players and made a great program. He ran the ball and put guys in the pros. He made Magloire a pro. Remember AW double doubling in college. He doesn't play like that in the pros, it was his coach.

Bashing Pitino is not going to make UKs situation any better. Whether you love Tubby or hate him, no matter what side of the fence you are on, it is what it is. Trying to deflect that on UL and Pitino is feeble.

 

UK fans could learn a lot from UL fans about supporting your team and your coach when the chips are down. I'm not talking about accepting mediocrity, but it is possible to want better and be supportive at the same time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.