Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino Bashing Thread

Featured Replies

Lets talk about something different for a change...

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't care about U of L. Where's Deuce? Make a Duke one for RP.

Lets talk about something different for a change...

:thumb: The tables have been turned!! As another familiar poster would say, "I love it".

  • Author
:thumb: The tables have been turned!! As another familiar poster would say, "I love it".

Very True...:lol:

Tubby has a more recent national title than Pitino does. lol

 

Yes, I'm aware that Tubby won it with Rick's players, I'm just saying. : )

I am 100% happy with my basketball coach! :ylsuper: Cats fans should take a few notes from Cards fans. :thumb:

I am 100% happy with my basketball coach! :ylsuper: Cats fans should take a few notes from Cards fans. :thumb:

 

Exactly. I've allowed myself to get past my general dislike for the man because I know that he was/is what the L'ville program needed/needs.

I am 100% happy with my basketball coach! :ylsuper: Cats fans should take a few notes from Cards fans. :thumb:

As I am with my coach.

What would those notes reveal that a true Cats fan doesn't already know?:D

As I am with my coach.

What would those notes reveal that a true Cats fan doesn't already know?:D

 

That you aren't going to win every game, you aren't going to make every Final Four, and your team isn't going to be at the top of the polls...Some find that too hard to swallow, thus creating your divided fan base...

That you aren't going to win every game, you aren't going to make every Final Four, and your team isn't going to be at the top of the polls...Some find that too hard to swallow, thus creating your divided fan base...

Realistic and non realistic. Some just can't take the fact that other teams win sometimes.

  • Author
I am 100% happy with my basketball coach! :ylsuper: Cats fans should take a few notes from Cards fans. :thumb:

All of last year and half of this year was you "100%" happy with your coach...I think not...But I'm sure you'll argue elsewise...

I think his biggest flaw is in game adjustments. He has been a great recruiter and motivator but isn't going to win a lot of awards for in game coaching adjustments.

I hated when he made UK so good. Other than that he is alright with me.

  • Author
I hated when he made UK so good. Other than that he is alright with me.

He did not "make" UK so good...Blame that on a guy by the name of Adolph Rupp. :thumb:

The only thing that I didnt like Pitino doing was when he called KY people "hillbillys".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.