Henry Clay 65 Lee Co. 63

Flash

To the top... Lee had a great defensive scheme to stop I think his name was moses. I wasn't impressed with Henry Clay and even looking at there record they haven't had any real impressive wins.

They have only beat

Paintsville

Louisville Moore

Tates Creek

Trinity of Louisville

Lafayette

Paul Lawrence Dunbar

Thay also play in the toughest district in the state. Scott Co, Bryan Station etc.

That's pretty impressive wins to me

They have only beat

Paintsville

Louisville Moore

Tates Creek

Trinity of Louisville

Lafayette

Paul Lawrence Dunbar

Thay also play in the toughest district in the state. Scott Co, Bryan Station etc.

That's pretty impressive wins to me

Henry Clay is a top ten team on talent alone. But.........they are a very poor shooting and passing team and play lazy at times, thus, their season will be over after Scott County puts them out the first district game.

Henry Clay is a top ten team on talent alone. But.........they are a very poor shooting and passing team and play lazy at times, thus, their season will be over after Scott County puts them out the first district game.

Would you agree that those are quality wins.

Would you agree that those are quality wins.

I mean I guess you are right but Lee Co is a top team in the 14 and got beat by a .500 11th region team, to be honest I had Lee picked to win this one. Maybe that shows how down the 14th is right now. IMO the only team that could make a good showing at Rupp would be JBS...I hate to say that but I feel it may be true.

I mean I guess you are right but Lee Co is a top team in the 14 and got beat by a .500 11th region team, to be honest I had Lee picked to win this one. Maybe that shows how down the 14th is right now. IMO the only team that could make a good showing at Rupp would be JBS...I hate to say that but I feel it may be true.

Yeah they may be 500 but look at the competition.

They beat Trinity(which beat JBS by 29)the team you said would have the best showig. They beat the No. 6 team in the state Tates Creek 22-4 one of those four losses was to Henry Clay. But I guess thier still not considered a quality team. Next year we will try to schedule Scott Co. Also according to Maxpreps rankings Henry Clay is ranked 20 in the state of Kentucky