Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 27 Beechwood 0 (Frosh)

Clash of the Frosh Titans! 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who keeps the streak alive with the W?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/01/2026 at 10:27 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, TheConfluence said:

Beechwood failed to score inside their one. Multiple fumbles. One inside their own 10.

Correction: Fumble was inside the BIRD'S 10. Good scoring opportunity lost.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TheConfluence
    TheConfluence

    The final battle of the freshman unbeatens takes place this Thursday night at 6:30 PM as the 5-0 Beechwood Tigers travel to DCM to face the 4-0 Highlands Bluebirds. Kickoff: 6:30p, Thursday 10/1/26 @

  • Jack of all Trades
    Jack of all Trades

    Let's not forget that Beechwood is coached by former Highlands player Justin Weyer. A lot of conflict in the Weyer family this week as sister Jenna is Highlands athletic trainer.

  • I was corrected by my know-it-all son. 😃 Head-to-Head History (Middle School) 2024 Season: Highlands beat Beechwood 12-8 in the regular season, but later lost to BEECHWOOD (not SK) 6-0 in the semifin

Thanks for all the updates and commentary.

Maybe the reason that Highlands and Beechwood are historically solid programs is self evidenced by over 60 BGP responses on a freshman football game. Pretty impressive! Go Birds! Go Tigers!

16 minutes ago, Oldercoach said:

Maybe the reason that Highlands and Beechwood are historically solid programs is self evidenced by over 60 BGP responses on a freshman football game. Pretty impressive! Go Birds! Go Tigers!

58 were from me, but ya. 😂

I can laugh at myself, right??

The Bluebirds had a lot more players than the Tigers did. If they meet again, I'm not sure if the Tigers could pull it off, but I think it could be a tighter score. The JV teams will play one more time and it should be a good one.

1 hour ago, PP1 said:

The Bluebirds had a lot more players than the Tigers did. If they meet again, I'm not sure if the Tigers could pull it off, but I think it could be a tighter score. The JV teams will play one more time and it should be a good one.

Beechwood has a very nice solid Team with only 18 kids dressed.

1 hour ago, TheConfluence said:

58 were from me, but ya. 😂

I can laugh at myself, right??

I'm Laughing.....

10. No gambling, bookmaking or point spread comments are allowed in any of the high school forums. Figures of speech that use gambling terms may not be used in any of the high school forums (i.e. bet, over/under, spread, parlay, chips, line, odds, wager, house money). All gambling comments are permitted in the non-high school forums as long as they do not involve any high school sports, students, or student-athletes.

2 hours ago, THUNDERBIRDS said:

Beechwood has a very nice solid Team with only 18 kids dressed.

I agree and wanted to come back to this thread to say it. Highlands has a terrific team but Beechwood is solid and the future looks bright.

5 hours ago, TheConfluence said:

58 were from me, but ya. 😂

I can laugh at myself, right??

After I read your post, had to laugh and look closely at the thread. Still conclude my post was right but would perhaps amend to say.....” a program that has such support to post detailed game progress on the frosh game speaks loudly to why these programs excel'. I am sure the Bluebirds' program appreciates your support TheConfluence.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.