Skip to content

Owensboro 57 Marshall County 7

Owensboro at Marshall Co. 21 members have voted

  1. 1. WHO WINS THIS MATCHUP?

    • Owensboro
      100%
    • Marshall Co.
      0%
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/02/2026 at 07:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Owensboro enters this one with plenty of momentum after a dominant 50-7 win over Apollo, while Marshall County is coming off a 45-7 loss to Muhlenberg. The Red Devils should look to establish control early and use their physicality to win this matchup.

Edited by TimeWillTell

I doubt there's really anything to discuss on this one.

  • Author
25 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Looks like player back for Owensboro.

IMG_9520.jpeg

He played against Apollo last week. He didn't play RB though. He helped in our secondary last week.

1 hour ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Looks like player back for Owensboro.

IMG_9520.jpeg

He's a great safety! The defense just feels complete with him in.

Super glad he is back. He is a great safety and leader. He also us a very good RB and I think will be getting lot of carries as he gets better. I would roll Walker RB1 and green and Kindle getting some backup carries. I would make sure he is completely healthy before running the ball. He is so valuable at Safety.

1 hour ago, Brown said:

Super glad he is back. He is a great safety and leader. He also us a very good RB and I think will be getting lot of carries as he gets better. I would roll Walker RB1 and green and Kindle getting some backup carries. I would make sure he is completely healthy before running the ball. He is so valuable at Safety.

Reminds me of LSU's honey badger(Tyrann Mathieu).

Stream

Walker has 3 TDs out of the backfield.

35-7

42-7 green TD

Walker another TD 49-7

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.