Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL General Discussion (Week 1)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Unless the Niners have a Patriot collapse this one is over. This old man was up for the whole game last night. I'm turning in. lol

  • Replies 80
  • Views 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    1:00pm Kick Finals: Bengals 33 Buccaneers 27 Steelers 20 Falcons 13 Ravens 41 Colts 23 Jags 34 Browns 10 Jets 23 Titans 10 Bills 36 Texans 31 Bears 52 Panthers 31 3:54 left in 4th quarter Lions 24 Sai

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Baker Mayfield just got 3-year $165 million dollar contract. Also, Aaron Donald did not make the trip to the Rams to Australia.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

This would bring everyone's crowned Super Bowl champs back to earth with a thud to start the season. If it happens all of the talk until the games Sunday will be about the Rams not arriving until yesterday. lol

Right, I listened to plenty of that talk already and I was shocked they didn't arrive earlier. I think you need a couple nights to get your body right, no matter how professional you are.

Pitiful performance all around by the Rams. 49ers offense just out schemes the Rams defense. I'm not sure a week of sleep would have helped.

FWIW I thought the refs missed the TD call twice for the Rams, but at this point I don't think it would have mattered.

Season couldn't have started much worse with the top two division opponents both getting wins while the Rams look lost.

Teams have had a year to prepare for the Rams 13 package with 3 Tight Ends. They just couldn't put pressure on the D down field in any meaningful or consistent way tonight.

4 hours ago, theguru said:

I imagine Netflix 1080p will still be very solid but I don't understand why not 4K.

And I am sure @Voice of Reason is thrilled about the game being on Netflix.

3 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

True he loves all games on streaming platforms. lol

There was a football game tonight? 😒

  • Author

It was announced today that the Rams Miles Garrett needs a scope of his knee and will be out 4 to 6 weeks.

  • Author

1:00pm Kick Finals:

Bengals 33 Buccaneers 27

Steelers 20 Falcons 13

Ravens 41 Colts 23

Jags 34 Browns 10

Jets 23 Titans 10

Bills 36 Texans 31

Bears 52 Panthers 31 3:54 left in 4th quarter

Lions 24 Saints 24 OT

  • Author

This Saints and Lions game is great! Saints going for 2 and the win in OT!

  • Author

Saints 2-point attempt is unsuccessful and the Lions win 31-30. If it was me with a QB like Shough I would have had a QB run.

  • Author

Today's 4:25 Kick Updates:

Cardinals 13 Chargers 7-Half

Packers 12 Vikings 10-1:54 2nd

Raiders 17 Dolphins 6-Half

Eagles 14 Commanders 9-:32 2nd

  • Author

4:25 kick finals:

Cardinals 26 Chargers 14- Shocker of the day so far.

Vikings 39 Packers 22- Vikings closed the game on a 29-0 run.

Raiders 27 Dolphins 13

Eagles 24 Commanders 22

  • Author

The Giants held the Cowboys to a 3 and out on their first possession. Then the Giants go on a 10 play 83-yard drive and take a 7-0 lead on Dallas.

  • Author

I just watched two PI called on the Giants against the Cowboys that were not as bad as was done to Chase today and neither of those were called. Dallas ties it at 7 with 5:44 left in the first half.

  • Author

I don't know what the Cowboys were doing on that last possession but that was some of the worst defense by an NFL team I've seen in a while. The Giants now lead 14-7 with :20 seconds in the first half. I also think the Giants get the ball to begin the 3rd quarter.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.