Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 28 Atherton 18 (Scrimmage)

Featured Replies

The Ravens will make their way to Boyle County for the final tune up before the season kicks off. Atherton had to forfeit their first scrimmage and Boyle County went to camp. Thoughts on this one?

Kickoff says set for 6, but it will be at 7:30.

Last year was a 0-0 tie, with each team taking over new possession from the 20 and special teams dead.

Boyle has never showed anything in scrimmages and just work on where they think they need to improve and not worry about the scoreboard. I expect to see the coaches take a hard look and see who can prove themself for playing time as this is a deep football team. Excited to see the beginning of football season tonight.

We all know what Boyle is bringing. I’m interested to see how Atherton plays after losing their best player to CAL.

3 minutes ago, Devils Fan said:

We all know what Boyle is bringing. I’m interested to see how Atherton plays after losing their best player to CAL.

I think the scrimmage time has been moved to 7:00 pm.

31 minutes ago, Country said:

I think the scrimmage time has been moved to 7:00 pm.

Eastern time or EST?

3 minutes ago, Brown said:

Eastern time or EST?

Danville time.

Touchdown Boyle County on opening drive with a 4 yard run by Jett.

Boyle 7

Atherton 0

Stream?

1 minute ago, Brown said:

Stream?

No from what I can tell.

52 yard TD run by Jett.

Boyle 14-0. 3:08 left in Q1

Uh…Atherton turned in the slipper

Atherton with a big yardage pass play down to the 5 and Boyle hold them to a field goal. 14-3.

10 minutes ago, Brown said:

Uh…Atherton turned in the slipper

I think they were forced to turn it after the final game last year.

11 minutes ago, Brown said:

Uh…Atherton turned in the slipper

Atherton can hold their own with Pulaski from what I’ve seen so far.

Just now, Rebel said:

Atherton can hold their own with Pulaski from what I’ve seen so far.

Already talking the talk I see, @Rebel!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.