Rose Hill 58 Boyd 55

[/b]

It is everyone's right to voice their opinion, whether it is nice or not. Sometimes people need to hear the truth(not refering to referee's) and sometime's the truth isn't nice. Referee's can change the flow of a game with only one bad or missed call. They can break the momentum that a team may have. Needless to say it is probably not on purpose, but it doe's happen, thus you have disgruntled fan's. They are just fan's and they do have the right

if in their own mind they think the game was called bad, to voice their opinion!

I wonder how much enjoyment the athlete would get out of the game if there wasn't any fan's in the gym or field???:dancingpa :thumb:

Great post. I agree with you, especially the point you made that I highlighted.:thumb:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post. I agree with you, especially the point you made that I highlighted.:thumb:

Another good point in the post is, fan's are just being fan's. They are there to holler and scream, and cheer their team on. Ref's miss call's! They make bad call's(intentional or not)so fan's are going to disagree and yell about it! Last but not least, what would the game be like if all the fan's just sat there silent

or weren't there at all? Very boring I would think! Myself I go wild at game's and have a blast. I wouldn't attend at all if I wasn't going to scream my head off!!:thumb:

Another good point in the post is, fan's are just being fan's. They are there to holler and scream, and cheer their team on. Ref's miss call's! They make bad call's(intentional or not)so fan's are going to disagree and yell about it! Last but not least, what would the game be like if all the fan's just sat there silent

or weren't there at all? Very boring I would think! Myself I go wild at game's and have a blast. I wouldn't attend at all if I wasn't going to scream my head off!!:thumb:

Another great post. I like your attitude and enthusiasm.

P.S. I am being 100% honest. No sarcasm at all:thumb: