Rose Hill 58 Boyd 55

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hate to see basketball played that way at this point in the year. Boyd Co looked like they had never played togewther at some points in the game. Rose Hill looked good. Arthur and Bush are great assets. IMaybe I am expecting too much from bc but it looks like they have no heart for the game right now.

I just hate to see basketball played that way at this point in the year. Boyd Co looked like they had never played togewther at some points in the game. Rose Hill looked good. Arthur and Bush are great assets. IMaybe I am expecting too much from bc but it looks like they have no heart for the game right now.

It is one of those down years for BC, in the fact that they do not have a legitimate super star on the team. Most BC teams have had at least one even two great players on the team every year, dating all the way back to the Pratt / Wooten Era.

This team has a bunch of indians but no chief.

Some players on BC team have been hyped about for years but have never developed into their super stardom that has been unrightfully bestowed upon them.

Officiating in the 16th region is like the weather in KY. If you don't like it wait a few minutes, it will change. Players undercut on rebounds, not called, hand checks, called. As a fan all you can do is laugh.

LAUGH........I have laughed so much this year...I CANT BREATH!!!!!!!!!:D :D

It is one of those down years for BC, in the fact that they do not have a legitimate super star on the team. Most BC teams have had at least one even two great players on the team every year, dating all the way back to the Pratt / Wooten Era.

This team has a bunch of indians but no chief.

Some players on BC team have been hyped about for years but have never developed into their super stardom that has been unrightfully bestowed upon them.

I agree...there just seems to be NO leadership