Rose Hill 58 Boyd 55

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose Hill was up 16 and Euton got in foul trouble and had to sit down. Boyd went on a run while he was out. Boyd had alot of trouble with the Royals full court pressure. Rose Hill did not play that well either, but a good solid win at Boyd. Rose Hill hit their free throws down the stretch. I would think Euton had somewhere around 20 and 12. Several free throws. Jackson about the same. Way to go Royals:ylsuper:

You posted earlier in the pregame thread that announced that this was a district preview , I believe you predicted Boyd by 6. But my memory may be fading. Seems yours may be as well.;)

Actually, I don't think I posted anything about a district preview, but I did say Boyd would win. Either way, good win for Rose Hill.

It was good to see Tony Arthur have a good game. He made some good shots and he played a very good defensive game. That kid is tough as nails.

Agreed,Made some big buckets when they needed him. Always a great defender. Give you 100% every night on D. I thought Malloy had a good game. He needs to trust his ability to shoot the three. I watched him in warmups and he hit 5 and 6 in a row. When he steps up and makes a few the double teams on Euton will have to stop. Great Job.:dancingpa

Made some big buckets when they needed them. Alway great defender. Give you 100% every night on D. I thought Malloy had a good game. He needs to trust his ability to shoot the three. I watched him im warmup and he hit 5 and 6 in a row. When he steps up and makes a few the double teams on Euton will have to stop. Great Job.:dancingpa

Good to hear he is playing well. They need him to do this more often.