Mentally Weak!!!!!

Wildcat

For all of the Tubby Smith critics, the real reason KY is not very good is Perry, Crawford, Bradley, & Morris.

They are not tough; they take bad shots when they need a basket; they turn it over in crucial times; they miss wide open shots when they need a basket; they don't get tough rebounds; they don't fight through screens and communitcate on defense; they don't hustle back on defense; they don't get loose balls!

Before you say Tubby recruited them, the juniors are the highly touted recruits that all the critics clamor for every year-so your supposed expertise is not working either!!

I love KY; I love Tubby; these juniors hopefully will grow up next season; they are not tough enough right now. They look good when things are going well, but as soon as the going gets tough, KY fans might as well forget about it.

This junior class is the most overhyped group I have ever seen and when Rondo was here, it was worse!

I've been brewing about this the past couple of months; I had to blow off some steam!

Understandable. I just don't think it's about being mentally weak, I feel that this is just your average basketball team and they're doing the best they can with what they have. If they were mentally weak, they would have let the game keep slipping when they were down by 10 or 12 whatever it was. Instead, they came back to tie it up, they just couldn't finish it out on the road.

Understandable. I just don't think it's about being mentally weak, I feel that this is just your average basketball team and they're doing the best they can with what they have. If they were mentally weak, they would have let the game keep slipping when they were down by 10 or 12 whatever it was. Instead, they came back to tie it up, they just couldn't finish it out on the road.

But you have to admit, poor execution/forced shots/mental mistakes were untimately their undoing tonight.

Give me a break without him we had no chance in this game tonight.

Even though what you said is true, Crawford did get us back in the game. However what wildcat said is also true as well I believe. The guys on the team aren't really mentally tough, as you can tell anytime we play high ranked teams you can that it seems like those players try to force stuff, and just cant shoot at all...Yeah tonight they shot well, because they have beaten UT before so there more comfortable now, but in games against UF or any other highly ranked team you really can see the pressure get to the guys. It might be that there just trying to hard to do good in those games, and they dont play as well, but either way they have not really shown that they are that mentally tough yet in their careers...

For all of the Tubby Smith critics, the real reason KY is not very good is Perry, Crawford, Bradley, & Morris.

Crawford, Bradley and Morris is how UK wins and stays in games even though sometimes they don't show up. IMO, Perry and Thomas are useless, most of the time, and they are hurting UK