Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 NFL Draft

Featured Replies

  • Author

The first pick of the 2nd round and the #33 overall is WR De'Zhaun Stribling out of Ole Miss.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Congrats to the Steelers organization for the outstanding job of hosting the 2026 NFL Draft. They set a new record for the opening night of the draft with over 320,000 people. I also love the picks co

  • theguru
    theguru

    Agree on all counts, I thought the Steelers/NFL crushed it and the picks moving from 10 to 8 minutes felt better to me.  On the rest of the timing from Google: Draft Time Limits by Round (2026)

  • IMG/Frederick Douglass Bronco Dekel Crowdus had received an opportunity to compete for a roster position with the Kansas City Chiefs in Rookie Mini Camp! That now makes it 5 former Broncos who ha

Posted Images

The next three:

(34) Chase Bisontis
Texas A&M
OG

(35) T.J. Parker
Clemson
EDGE

(36)Kayden McDonald
Ohio State
DT

Giants just took Hood, that is one off our list. 

  • Author
5 minutes ago, theguru said:

Giants just took Hood, that is one off our list. 

The Texans took McDonald I think he was on their short list as well.

  • Author

The Browns select Denzel Boston WR out of Washington. He was also on the Bengals list but I didn't see that as really a need.

  • Author

The Bengals select Cashius Howell DE from Texas A&M. A good pick he was the SEC defensive player of the year in 2025.

11 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Bengals select Cashius Howell DE from Texas A&M. A good pick he was the SEC defensive player of the year in 2025.

Should have taken Rodriguez!

  • Author

Big Truck and his son laid the smack down on Steeler Nation I love it! The Ravens take Edge Rusher Zion Young from Missouri.

  • Author

Steelers move up and trade with the Colts. Hey maybe they were afraid they would lose someone they had already called. ?

  • Author

Steelers waste a pick on a wide receiver from Alabama Germie Bernard after signing Michael Pittman along with Metcalf.. This is a terrible signing!

34 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Should have taken Rodriguez!

I like Rodriguez A LOT, but I'm not 100% sold on him being as effective at the NFL level. I hope I'm wrong. 

Pat McAfee makes my ears bleed and that was the longest pick announcement ever. 

25 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Steelers move up and trade with the Colts. Hey maybe they were afraid they would lose someone they had already called. ?

?

  • Author
22 minutes ago, theguru said:

Pat McAfee makes my ears bleed and that was the longest pick announcement ever. 

I agree I just cannot handle over 2 minutes of him.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.