Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke drops from the rankings

Featured Replies

everybody is in love with Greg Oden. and honestly he has not lived up to the hype he had coming out IMO

He's doing what he has with his NON-dominant hand.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most other kids in his shoes would protect his draft status and take the year off on the IR. I commend him for playing hurt and helping his team. The kid will be a great pro. Better than Durant at the next level. IMO.

My tiers are as follows now:

 

Florida, UNC

 

Wisconsin, Kansas, UCLA, OSU

 

Texas A & M, Pitt, Marquette

 

 

the rest

Pitt just got whacked by UofL at home

Marquette just got beat bad by GTown

Texas A&M won at Phog Allen, which some call the hardest place to play in America

 

how can they all be on the same level?

I'm wondering, how many teams that were ranked at the begining of the year, have dropped out and not re-entered? I think that this has been a year where you take the top five or six teams(and in reality Florida has seperated themselves from that small group) and a group of 20-30 teams as a second group, that may be somewhat interchangable.

I'm wondering, how many teams that were ranked at the begining of the year, have dropped out and not re-entered? I think that this has been a year where you take the top five or six teams(and in reality Florida has seperated themselves from that small group) and a group of 20-30 teams as a second group, that may be somewhat interchangable.

I think you could end up with 30-40 teams in the 2nd group. Selection Sunday is going to be very interesting. There aren't as many Mid Majors building at large resumes this year and the Big 11 is way down...

I think you could end up with 30-40 teams in the 2nd group. Selection Sunday is going to be very interesting. There aren't as many Mid Majors building at large resumes this year and the Big 11 is way down...

Not much difference in what we learned about them in college football this past season.:D :sssh: ;)

Most other kids in his shoes would protect his draft status and take the year off on the IR. I commend him for playing hurt and helping his team. The kid will be a great pro. Better than Durant at the next level. IMO.

 

There's talk that he wants to come back next year fully-healed to show what he can REALLY do. I can't wait, because he's incredible when 100 percent healthy.

There's talk that he wants to come back next year fully-healed to show what he can REALLY do. I can't wait, because he's incredible when 100 percent healthy.

 

I can't see that happening as a lot of people have said he would have been #1 after is Jr. year in H.S., but I hope that you are right. I wish that someone could persuade Durant to do the same.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.