Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County 87 Montgomery County 75

Featured Replies

Final from Mt. Sterling. The Indians finish the season 0-3 vs. the 16th region. The Indians finish the regular season at 15-12 and the Lions close out the regular season 24-6.

  • Author

Mr. Basketball candidate Jacob Spurlock had 28 points to lead the Lions followed by 18 each by Payne and Woods.

Montgomery lacks something, and I can't quite put my finger on it. But, this team hasn't quite reached expected heights. Curious to see how they grow. 

Malachi Payne guarded Sears really tough in this one. Sears didn’t respond well to the physical play. Also, it seems like they have a cohesion problem. Jarvis has poor shot selection at times and plays defense every now and then. The whole team could play much better defense with how athletic they are. Help side is terrible and I don't see the coach hold them accountable much.

17 hours ago, Pi said:

Montgomery lacks something, and I can't quite put my finger on it. But, this team hasn't quite reached expected heights. Curious to see how they grow. 

They are lacking Jason Mays.

Is Coach High one and done here?  I know a very difficult situation stepping in so late.

10 minutes ago, LethalPG said:

Is Coach High one and done here?  I know a very difficult situation stepping in so late.

I would have to think it depends on how the season plays out.

I think the job will be posted but if Coach High wants the job, he will probably retain it. He was just interim this year. 

3 minutes ago, TribeTime said:

I think the job will be posted but if Coach High wants the job, he will probably retain it. He was just interim this year. 

Most of the time that interim tag is not good unless you're successful.

4 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

Most of the time that interim tag is not good unless you're successful.

But you’re looking at a school now in the KHSAA crosshairs and looking for stability. 

Yes, Coach High is most likely done, no matter the outcome.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.