Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 61 Simon Kenton 43

Featured Replies

?‍☠️ ?? | Final at Union per Riherds.

The Raiders are now riding a ten game win streak.

? Up next ~

Ryle (14-6, KY #36) Tomorrow at Dixie Heights, Friday at Covington Catholic.

Simon Kenton (11-8, KY #34) Friday at Campbell County. 

Congrats on the win Raiders. Another game at Dixie tonight. Keep up the good work Ryle!

I’m starting to think Ryle is the second best team In the 9th. Anyone agree with me? 
 

  • Author
14 minutes ago, blue-five-two said:

I’m starting to think Ryle is the second best team In the 9th. Anyone agree with me? 

They're near the top right now. Friday's Raiders vs. Colonels game at Park Hills has my interest. 

I hope the Raiders are thinking about tonight's game vs Dixie first. There still seems to be a large gap between CovCath and #2.

1 hour ago, blue-five-two said:

I’m starting to think Ryle is the second best team In the 9th. Anyone agree with me? 
 

Nope, still Highlands.

1 hour ago, Runcible Owl said:

They're near the top right now. Friday's Raiders vs. Colonels game at Park Hills has my interest. 

If Ryle gets within 16 points I will be surprised.

At first glance, a ten game winning streak be best in school history surprised me. But if you think about it, winning ten in a row is tough to do. 

  • Author

?‍☠️ Ryle's top performers from Raider Sports Network ~

img_1_1770143332937.jpg

Ryle is really good. I knew they were good, but they were just toying with SK last night. IF they can keep it under 20 against Cov Cath, then I think that means they are really, really good. 

Ryle does not shoot the 3 ball very well. I think this will hurt them in the end. 

9 minutes ago, PP1 said:

Ryle is really good. I knew they were good, but they were just toying with SK last night. IF they can keep it under 20 against Cov Cath, then I think that means they are really, really good. 

Hold up here, I've got to question your thoughts.  How can you get beat by 19 points and be really, really good?  May be good, but not really, really good.

With the 3 ball anything is possible. Some teams don't match up well with others. I watched the Ryle game against Oldham at Xavier. Oldham is very young and very inexperienced. They led Ryle at the half by employing a zone and Ryle bricked three after three. Ryle`s size and strength eventually wore Oldham down and Ryle won by 10. Ryle apparently shoots very poorly from 3, a good zone by a better more athletic team than Oldham will give Ryle fits.  Give them credit they know what they need to do to win and they do it!

1 hour ago, 4 Quarters said:

Hold up here, I've got to question your thoughts.  How can you get beat by 19 points and be really, really good?  May be good, but not really, really good.

If Cov Cath beats you by one 3-pointer and one free throw for the first 3 quarters, that gets you within 12 going into the fourth quarter. If Cov Cath beats  you by one layup in the 4th and then hits  free throws down the stretch, that’s a 19 point deficit. The Colonels are a great team and if you hang with them pretty tough, I’d say that makes you really really good.

 

It’s  just talk though. I’m just saying Ryle is really, really good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.