Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 85 Texas 80

Texas vs. Kentucky 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Texas
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Texas Longhorns (11-7) (2-3) come to Rupp on Wednesday night to take on the Kentucky Wildcats (12-6) (3-2) in an SEC battle. The Cats are currently on 3 game winning streak where they have come behind in all 3 after being down double digits the latest today an 80-78 win where they came from 17 down and only led for :34 seconds in the victory. The Longhorns lost at home this evening to in state rival Texas A&M 74-70. The game has a 7:00pm tip again on the SEC Network. Go Cats!!

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FrankNicodemus
    FrankNicodemus

    What a fantastic win, grinded it out…. How about Chandler!?!?! Played huge Moreno played huge Well balanced and a lot of fun to watch GO CATS!!!

  • I would like to see UK make a statement tonight, basically dominate the game from start to finish.

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    A hard-fought win for the Cats especially after losing Williams early in the game. It was nice to see the Cats complete for the whole game and the most they trailed by in this one was 3. Next up at ho

Kentucky 81-72.

I think Kentucky gets this one but I would love to see them actually start the game with a little bit of a sense of urgency. My guess is the Cats are down by 6 at half and then the 2nd half Cats come back and get the Win!!

Kentucky - 75

Texas - 68

3 minutes ago, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

I think Kentucky gets this one but I would love to see them actually start the game with a little bit of a sense of urgency. My guess is the Cats are down by 6 at half and then the 2nd half Cats come back and get the Win!!

Kentucky - 75

Texas - 68

If their down at the half, they could be in trouble.  Remember, a cat only has 9 lives.

10 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

If their down at the half, they could be in trouble.  Remember, a cat only has 9 lives.

Seems like this is becoming their M.O. though. I definitely agree it is going to come back and bite them in the behind at some point. I think Kentucky is just better than Texas and can overcome a small half time deficit in this game. I would feel significantly different if it was one of the top tier SEC teams, though. 

Don't forget, they have beaten Alabama and Vandy.

I would like to see UK make a statement tonight, basically dominate the game from start to finish.

3 hours ago, theguru said:

I would like to see UK make a statement tonight, basically dominate the game from start to finish.

Agreed, but I'm just not sure this team has a statement game in them.

Just now, 4 Quarters said:

Agreed, but I'm just not sure this team has a statement game in them.

Today is a new day, @4 Quarters! ?

  • Author

Cats led 7-6 at the under 16 media timeout. The Longhorns are at the line for a and 1 to tie it coming out of the timeout.

14-13 Cats, reminds me of the football game, lol. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.