Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Covington Holy Cross

Featured Replies

I read that Coach Reardon has joined the HC staff. The article also said that HC has sent the transfer papers into the KHSAA for a ruling on Cody.

 

I hope for his sake that he is allowed to play. I am a fan of a rival school in his district, and I still want the kid to get on the field. His Dad legitimately left a head coaching job where his son played. The prospective school is the Parochial school for where he lives. I need to get more facts to know, but on the surface, this transfer looks legit.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard from a very reliable family member that Cody will be playing for the Indians this year.

Heard the same thing, even made it sound like he has already been cleared by the KHSAA

I hope for his sake that he is allowed to play. I am a fan of a rival school in his district, and I still want the kid to get on the field. His Dad legitimately left a head coaching job where his son played. The prospective school is the Parochial school for where he lives. I need to get more facts to know, but on the surface, this transfer looks legit.

:thumb: It is legit and Good Luck Cody this year !!! :thumb:

Is this the Cody Reardon that played for the Raiders youth football team, because if it is him HC is picking up a stud, and i'm thinking he will be doing there punting and kicking, he reminds me a lot of Josh Bleser from Cov. Cath, but i would say he is a little bit more mobile.

Is this the Cody Reardon that played for the Raiders youth football team, .

 

Yes.

Saturday's KY Post had a nice article about Eric Oldiges and how he will be a leader on the team. If anyone knows Eric, he is a genuinely nice young man.

Good luck Eric!!!!

With all these talented sophmores can we predict a run toward state in '08 or '09?

With all these talented sophmores can we predict a run toward state in '08 or '09?

 

This will depend on how the younger Walker developes.

This will depend on how the younger Walker developes.

 

I failed to mention the younger Walker is a QB.

Markel Walker is a sophmore.

For all HC fans, I checked out practice a few times this week and the Indians are looking good. I guess we need to see how the O line stacks up against others D. Still to early to tell how the Indians will do this yr.

Well HC fans less then 24 hrs. to kick off. Good luck against North Laurel.

Reardon is a big kid.

Reardon is a big kid.

 

Yes he is, and he can run, punt, kick, and play some D if coach will let him. A very multi-talented kid.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.