SEC Player of the year?

spe690

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ROLL TIDE ROLL! UKPAT & SOMERSET, just pick one. Steele is absolutely the best player on the team and davidson is the best scorer. I am so glad Jamareo is having the kind of year he is having after the recent death of his girlfriend, keep on rolling kid. I feel like the SEC player of the year comes from florida or alabama, depending on how well the rest of the season goes, but if I had to throw a name out right now, Davidson gets the early vote.

ROLL TIDE ROLL! UKPAT & SOMERSET, just pick one. Steele is absolutely the best player on the team and davidson is the best scorer. I am so glad Jamareo is having the kind of year he is having after the recent death of his girlfriend, keep on rolling kid. I feel like the SEC player of the year comes from florida or alabama, depending on how well the rest of the season goes, but if I had to throw a name out right now, Davidson gets the early vote.

On an underachieving Tide team.... neither.

What is so underachieving about playing in the toughest conference in the nation. And oh yeah losing to Arkansas and Vanderbilt who happened to beat your beloved Cats not too long ago. Not underacheiving by any stretch, you probably cannot name any starters outside of Davidson and Steele. Now take Kentucky for example who has 3 players with national name recognition. To me that is underachieving.

What is so underachieving about playing in the toughest conference in the nation. And oh yeah losing to Arkansas and Vanderbilt who happened to beat your beloved Cats not too long ago. Not underacheiving by any stretch, you probably cannot name any starters outside of Davidson and Steele. Now take Kentucky for example who has 3 players with national name recognition. To me that is underachieving.

Gee, Hendrix

Very good now of those two, which has anywhere near the name recognition of perry,crawford,bradley,morris? Your beloved cats are struggling and the Tide is getting some very positive things going their way right now. I hate it that you people cant accept the fact that a player from a traditionally weak basketball school might have a chance at a pretty prestigious award. God forbid it goes to anyone other than a wildcat.

Very good now of those two, which has anywhere near the name recognition of perry,crawford,bradley,morris? Your beloved cats are struggling and the Tide is getting some very positive things going their way right now. I hate it that you people cant accept the fact that a player from a traditionally weak basketball school might have a chance at a pretty prestigious award. God forbid it goes to anyone other than a wildcat.

Is this a joke? Ronald Steele is thrown around MUCH more than any Wildcat you listed and the Tide were talked about a lot before the season. My Wildcats aren't struggling too bad... second in the SEC. Alabama is 4-4 in the conference after playing a very easy OOC schedule. Lost by 17 to Arkansas, 21 to Vandy, 24 to Auburn.... YIKES!!!!

Glad to see that struggling is being 2nd place in the entire conference, jumping up 6 spots in the polls this past week, and having a legit chance to beat the #1 team in the country on Saturday!!!:thumb:

LSU is currently 2-6, tied for last in all of the SEC. Glen Davis can't be a front runner to this point, at least not in my book.

Tennessee is 3-5, 5th in the SEC East. Lofton wouldn't be getting my vote either.

Davis is #2 in scoring and #1 in rebounding. Yes his team is terrible but that doens't change the fact he is probalby the best player in the conference.

You said Noah is your choice. Noah isn't even in the top 20 in scoring and is #6 in rebounding. Davis is ahead of Noah in almost every stat.

I don't think you dismiss Davis just because he plays on a bad team. Is Durant not the best player in college basketball just because Texas isn't that good?