Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL General Discussion - Week 3

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    Let Russ cook  make cold cereal.

  • Games I’m looking forward to: Rams at Eagles Broncos at Chargers Cardinals at 49ers Lions at Ravens  

  • With the NFL I like some games more than others but I enjoy them all, even between two bad teams as long as it is competitive.

Posted Images

The Lions visit the Ravens tonight and the Ravens are only 4.5.  

22 minutes ago, theguru said:

The Lions visit the Ravens tonight and the Ravens are only 4.5.  

Makes me feel like I'm missing something, though "Vegas" is normally in tune with this stuff. This is similar to the Packers/Browns this last week. It never budged off 7.5, but going into the week, you would have assumed Green Bay would be giving three or four more points than that. 

3 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Makes me feel like I'm missing something, though "Vegas" is normally in tune with this stuff. This is similar to the Packers/Browns this last week. It never budged off 7.5, but going into the week, you would have assumed Green Bay would be giving three or four more points than that. 

Except the Packers were on the road, the Browns have a very good defense, and the Browns were hungry.

Maybe this is Vegas' way of saying they think the Ravens will be looking forward to the Chiefs.  I don't know, but I am ready to tune in.  The ESPN app delivers one of the best pictures on TV and I am ready to rock. 

39 minutes ago, theguru said:

Except the Packers were on the road, the Browns have a very good defense, and the Browns were hungry.

Maybe this is Vegas' way of saying they think the Ravens will be looking forward to the Chiefs.  I don't know, but I am ready to tune in.  The ESPN app delivers one of the best pictures on TV and I am ready to rock. 

Tangent...

I don't know how true it is, but my understanding is Vegas has reduced the home-field advantage over the years from the typical 3 points down to 1.5 - 2 points. 

1 hour ago, bugatti said:

Tangent...

I don't know how true it is, but my understanding is Vegas has reduced the home-field advantage over the years from the typical 3 points down to 1.5 - 2 points. 

6 or 6.5 would feel more traditional so maybe that is it.

What a entertaining game to cap off week 3 of the NFL. Lions defeat the Ravens in Baltimore 38-30.

  • Author

Week 3 is a wrap with Detroit beating Baltimore 38-30. 

I mentioned the Browns defense earlier in the thread.

brownsd.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.