Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL General Discussion - Week 3

Featured Replies

Week 3 starts on Thursday with a massive mismatch on paper.  Miami at Buffalo. 

  • Replies 70
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    Let Russ cook  make cold cereal.

  • Games I’m looking forward to: Rams at Eagles Broncos at Chargers Cardinals at 49ers Lions at Ravens  

  • With the NFL I like some games more than others but I enjoy them all, even between two bad teams as long as it is competitive.

Posted Images

  • Author

Games I’m looking forward to:

Rams at Eagles

Broncos at Chargers

Cardinals at 49ers

Lions at Ravens

 

6 hours ago, mcpapa said:

Games I’m looking forward to:

Rams at Eagles

Broncos at Chargers

Cardinals at 49ers

Lions at Ravens

With the NFL I like some games more than others but I enjoy them all, even between two bad teams as long as it is competitive.

On 9/16/2025 at 12:19 PM, mcpapa said:

Week 3 starts on Thursday with a massive mismatch on paper.  Miami at Buffalo. 

Miami at Buffalo on the world stage.   The only game in town....further proof that the NFL actively despises you.

1 hour ago, Tranquility Base said:

Miami at Buffalo on the world stage.   The only game in town....further proof that the NFL actively despises you.

I can't wait to watch it!

Last night and tonight have been tough.  I can only watch so many nature shows. 

The line currently is 12.5 and the Dolphins is at home. That is huge line for an away team.

5 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The line currently is 12.5 and the Dolphins is at home. That is huge line for an away team.

The game is at Buffalo. 

6 hours ago, theguru said:

The game is at Buffalo. 

Thanks that explains some of it then.

6 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Thanks that explains some of it then.

Right, the rest of it is the Fins have been bad. 

  • Author
7 hours ago, theguru said:

marino.jpg

My team moved out of town in the middle of the night.  Hold my beer. 

7-0 Fins, they went right down the field throwing and running to score. 

  • Author

Find take the opening kickoff to midfield and proceed to march down the field for the score. 7-0. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.