Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maxpreps Rankings - 9/3/25

Featured Replies

Those Strength numbers are really interesting.

13 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

Those Strength numbers are really interesting.

Strength of Schedule, for me, is a good "explainer" for some 0-2, 1-1 records for ranked teams. Reach exceeding grasp, per Robert Browning.

I don’t know how far BG and Atherton are apart, I just don’t find their rating being 27 points apart very plausible.

Same story for X and Ryle, in comparison to Trinity. I do believe Trinity is the best team in Kentucky, but I can’t see the gap being that large.

5 hours ago, FirstTimeLongTime said:

Max Preps is always head scratching. 

Calpreps broke up with MaxPreps and without that data MaxPreps is struggling to find their way!

4 hours ago, Scottcountyred said:

I don’t know how far BG and Atherton are apart, I just don’t find their rating being 27 points apart very plausible.

I don't know how far apart the teams are either, but the distance from the teams BG has played (OCath, X and Scott County -pending) vs the teams Atherton has played (CHardin, Southern and Mercer County) are a minimum 27 points apart.

This is why I appreciate what the contributors to BGP do! It seems like they are in the trenches with the Kentucky teams across the state and have genuine input into their rankings. Job well done!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.