Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brewers at Reds (8/15 - 8/17)

Featured Replies

A very tough loss for the Reds tonight in the first game of a huge 3 game series with the Brewers. The Reds led 8-1 after just two innings but never score the rest of the night and the Brewers came back from 7 runs down to defeat the Reds 10-8. To make it even a worse loss is that the Mets are currently down 11-9 in the top of the 9th at New York. If the Reds could have won tonight, they would have moved into the last Wild Card spot but unless the Mets come back they will still be a 1/2 game out.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Needed this one!   

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    REDS WIN!!!!! Hayes singles to left for the win!!!! Shew we sure needed this one! Now root on the Mariners tonight at the L.L. Classic. The Reds start a long west coast 3 team 9 game road trip with 3

  • cincyswords
    cincyswords

    So you can download the app and pay $9.99 a month.  I had to ask the living room full of teenagers here since I just click on stuff and it is there.   ? Although I can assume I am the one paying

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

A very tough loss for the Reds tonight in the first game of a huge 3 game series with the Brewers. The Reds led 8-1 after just two innings but never score the rest of the night and the Brewers came back from 7 runs down to defeat the Reds 10-8. To make it even a worse loss is that the Mets are currently down 11-9 in the top of the 9th at New York. If the Reds could have won tonight, they would have moved into the last Wild Card spot but unless the Mets come back they will still be a 1/2 game out.

I heard just a little bit of the game. The radio guys said the Reds played sloppy ball, made a lot of mistakes.

I tried to find the game on TV but it wasn't on. 

9 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I heard just a little bit of the game. The radio guys said the Reds played sloppy ball, made a lot of mistakes.

I tried to find the game on TV but it wasn't on. 

Apple TV Friday night game of the week.  

Apple TV does 2 games every Friday night and half of the viewers got this game, half got the Rangers game.  Obviously we had Reds game.

6 minutes ago, cincyswords said:

Apple TV Friday night game of the week.  

Apple TV does 2 games every Friday night and half of the viewers got this game, half got the Rangers game.  Obviously we had Reds game.

I watched some of the game on Apple TV of all places and witnessed the fireworks after the game live.  

Bummer on the jumping out to such a big lead only to lose.

18 minutes ago, theguru said:

I watched some of the game on Apple TV of all places and witnessed the fireworks after the game live.  

Bummer on the jumping out to such a big lead only to lose.

They need to bounce back today.  That was a tough loss mentally I am sure.  The Brewers right now are that good though.

2 hours ago, cincyswords said:

Apple TV Friday night game of the week.  

Apple TV does 2 games every Friday night and half of the viewers got this game, half got the Rangers game.  Obviously we had Reds game.

 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I watched some of the game on Apple TV of all places and witnessed the fireworks after the game live.  

Bummer on the jumping out to such a big lead only to lose.

How do you access Apple TV? I do not use any Apple products (even though I have owned Apple stock for a long time ... lol).

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

How do you access Apple TV? I do not use any Apple products (even though I have owned Apple stock for a long time ... lol).

I am not the guy here.  I have an Apple TV device that I use to access other applications but not Apple TV.  Last night I was at a venue that had Apple TV and of course they had the Reds on.

The real issue was that the Reds got 0 hits after the second inning and struck out 13 times.  That is why this team is so inconsistent.

  • Author

Reds were leading 2-1 going into the top of the 9th and Pagan walks the first two batters and after a foul out to first a ground ball to 2nd and an De La Cruz throwing error to allow the Brewers to tie it now at 2. The error by De La Cruz is his league leading 17th of the season. Hopefully we can get one in the bottom of the 9th. Another blow lead will be horrible especially with the Mets winning today!

  • Author

It goes to extra innings as the Reds strand Marte at 2nd.

  • Author

My goodness first pitch in the top of the 10th Contreas singles to left and an error by Fraley allows the go-ahead-run to score and on top of that he rolls his ankle badly. 

  • Author

The Reds have two on and two outs with Elly up and a chance to make up for the error that tied the game at two. He is 1-3 with a walk tonight.

  • Author

Cruz takes two strikes down the middle and strikes out on a pitch in the dirt and head to the top of the 11th tied at 3.

  • Author

My goodness!! The Brewers got a but single and had runners on 1st and 3rd and Andruw Monasterio who was 1-21 coming off the bench hits a first pitch 3 run homer to put the Brewers up now 6-3.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.