February 4, 200719 yr Matt Nestheide (affectionately known as Nesto), the Junior from CovCath, scored his 1,000th point today for Centre. He's been starting since his FROSH year, and was able to do it in a win today versus DePauw. Matt, congrats. You represent yourself, your family, CovCath, and all of Northern KY very, very well down at Centre. Keep it up!! Well done. Centre College
February 4, 200719 yr Matt Nestheide (affectionately known as Nesto), the Junior from CovCath, scored his 1,000th point today for Centre. He's been starting since his FROSH year, and was able to do it in a win today versus DePauw. Matt, congrats. You represent yourself, your family, CovCath, and all of Northern KY very, very well down at Centre. Keep it up!! Well done. Centre College Great job Matt. Mason's done a great job this year with the Colonels.
February 4, 200719 yr Its that tough summer D he goes up against.I thought it was him draining 3's over me in my parents driveway with his shoes untied. Literally. Sickening. :lol:
February 4, 200719 yr Matt is really one of those kids you feel blessed to know....I'm very glad to have gotten to know Matt very well over the past couple of years and have no doubt that he will be a enormous success in everything he ever decides to take on. Good article.... http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=28290&format=html
February 4, 200719 yr I thought it was him draining 3's over me in my parents driveway with his shoes untied. Literally. Sickening. :lol:For the record, this is not hard, i'll save you all the jokes, but the ease in which he does it is the ridiculous part.
February 4, 200719 yr Did you just reply to yourself 98???? : )I almost did it again after that and caught my self... and yes I've been drinking.
February 4, 200719 yr I almost did it again after that and caught my self... and yes I've been drinking. Isnt there a rule where you cant mix alcohol and BGP? :banana:
February 5, 200719 yr Isnt there a rule where you cant mix alcohol and BGP? :banana:Probably should be...
February 5, 200719 yr Congrats Matt your representing the Northern Kentucky area honorably keep up the good work!!!
February 5, 200719 yr Some stats: 15.6 ppg (16.4 ppg in conference play) - Leads the team with both 3.4 rebounds per game 54.1% from the field - 42.4% from beyond the arc - 84.5% from the FT line He also leads the team in assists and steals. His most amazing stat though, is that he has 1 block on the year. :ylsuper:
February 5, 200719 yr Some stats: 15.6 ppg (16.4 ppg in conference play) - Leads the team with both 3.4 rebounds per game 54.1% from the field - 42.4% from beyond the arc - 84.5% from the FT line He also leads the team in assists and steals. His most amazing stat though, is that he has 1 block on the year. :ylsuper: :thumb: I would say the most important stat is most likely his GPA.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.