Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pope Leo XIV - First American Pope

Featured Replies

Just announced at Vatican City. 

First American pope and only second from the Western Hemisphere, yes?

Pope Leo XIV.  69 years old.  Born in Chicago. Cardinal Robert Francis Prevost.  His most recent role was in Peru.

Graduate of Villanova.  First Pope from the Big East. 

The Reds are done this year if Pope Leo XIV is a Cubs fan.

23 hours ago, nkypete said:

Pope Leo XIV. 69 years old. Born in Chicago.

I saw a tweet yesterday that said he's probably eaten more hot dogs than all the previous 266 popes combined!

On 5/8/2025 at 5:12 PM, nkypete said:

The Reds are done this year if Pope Leo XIV is a Cubs fan.

Everything I've been reading says he's a Southsider and a White Sox fan.

16 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Everything I've been reading says he's a Southsider and a White Sox fan.

Yep, that's what I heard too from his brother.  I'm not sure that will help the Reds, however.

16 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Everything I've been reading says he's a Southsider and a White Sox fan.

 

osnhu1dp1i78su1ej6cn.jpg

On 5/10/2025 at 11:03 PM, Tranquility Base said:

Everything I've been reading says he's a Southsider and a White Sox fan.

I saw a clip yesterday that showed him in the stands at Comiskey Park during the '05 World Series against the Astros. That's him on the left, jersey underneath his coat. Probably answers the question!

Blessing the White Sox need' - Stunning footage emerges of Pope Leo XIV at  World Series game | talkSPORT

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.