Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 89 Florida State 81

Featured Replies

  • Author

They needed a game like this as the regular season is coming closer to the end. Louisville led by as many as 20 at one point and Florida State made a good comeback effort. I believe this will be our toughest opponent along with Pittsburgh from today’s schedule until the conference tournament begins.

If Florida State keeps the couple good players they have, get some more talent, and get a good coach, they could be a force to reckon with next season.

  • Author

And we are a totally different team when Chucky is in foul trouble or injured, which has been well known.

Florida State is just one of those teams that always seems to play the Cardinals close, no matter how good or bad they may be.  When I was growing up, that team was Cincinnati.  I guess it's the Seminoles now.

Gritty win. I'm kinda glad FSU wouldn't go away. I don't want to go into the post season blowing everyone out. 

I will say, I trust this group more than any in a long time in a close game. It's nice to feel that way. Chucky is just unflappable. 

This win feels good.  I am ready for March Madness. 

  • Author
2 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Florida State is just one of those teams that always seems to play the Cardinals close, no matter how good or bad they may be.  When I was growing up, that team was Cincinnati.  I guess it's the Seminoles now.

I’ve been to and watched many games between Louisville and Cincinnati. I miss them, they were fun.

Really nice win led by Chucky, Ville going to be a threat in tourney.

On 2/22/2025 at 11:26 PM, hrcarrier said:

I’ve been to and watched many games between Louisville and Cincinnati. I miss them, they were fun.

Yeah I remember the battles in the Metro 7.  Louisville and Cincinnati.  Florida State was also a member of that basketball conference.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.