Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cancelled Games

Featured Replies

Is there a website that lists games that are cancelled due to inclement weather? If not maybe someone could post on this thread.

 

I know that tonight's Mason-Rowan b/g doubleheader has been called off.

I sure hope the All "A" State isn't going to cancel. I just asked off early from work. Anybody know how the weather has been in Richmond???

Follow this link and as games are "Cancelled", it will be listed.

 

BGP Scoreboard

Spencer @ Walton called off. Both JV and Varsity games

Franklin County @ Western Hills b/g doubleheader is cancelled tonight. They are trying to move it to tomorrow. Should know later today if that is going to happen.

Clark/Ashland still on as of now, as far as I know.

So not to confuse any posters, or viewers....Let's only post POSTPONED games in this thread.

... or POSTPONED games. :D (critical difference)

 

These are postponed in the 12th Region:

Lincoln Co. at Danville

Casey Co. at Boyle Co.

 

Cancelled:

David at Garrard Co.

The Southwestern /Whitley game for tonight has been cancelled.

I sure hope the All "A" State isn't going to cancel. I just asked off early from work. Anybody know how the weather has been in Richmond???

 

Schools were called off today in Richmond. It snowed heavily most of the morning but roads are managable. I'll post anything if I hear about the All A.

All A is playing its games today. Already played one girls game, another game is currently being played.

 

So as of right now, no delays or cancellation of those games in Richmond.

The Southwestern /Whitley game for tonight has been cancelled.

 

Sorry Postponed not cancelled

South Floyd at Prestonsburg - Postponed tonight

Allen Central at Betsy Layne - Postponed tonight

Monticello @ McCreary Central has been postponed and is likely to be played tomorrow, Saturday, 3rd.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.