Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cancelled Games

Featured Replies

  • Author

I've checked the website referenced in Post#3, and I can't find where a single game scheduled for today is either cancelled or postponed. Am I missing something?

I've checked the website referenced in Post#3, and I can't find where a single game scheduled for today is either cancelled or postponed. Am I missing something?
Coaches will call into and let the Board know, if games are cancelled....

Morgan at Lewis postponed til Thurs.

St Patt @ Bracken (girls) postponed

 

Cov. Latin @ Augusta (boys) Postponed

Anyone know anything about the Frankfort @ Jackson County game?

Rose Hill hosting Bellvue has been moved to the 24th due to illness at Bellvue.

Grayson Co at Owensboro has been cancelled

ttt....

 

Any games "Postponed" or Cancelled for tonight

 

Monday, Feb, 5th

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.