Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath @ Scott HS 2/5

Featured Replies

Big game in my opinion. Both teams are playing very good basketball right now.

 

Sharp against Jacobs should be a very good match-up.

 

I think Scott's Danny Miller and Ryne Smith will have a good game.

 

People will probably disagree with me, but I think this is a very close game and the Eagles pull it out in the end.

 

Scott by 2

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game in my opinion. Both teams are playing very good basketball right now.

 

Sharp against Jacobs should be a very good match-up.

 

I think Scott's Danny Miller and Ryne Smith will have a good game.

 

People will probably disagree with me, but I think this is a very close game and the Eagles pull it out in the end.

 

Scott by 2

I support your assessment. Scott is a very good basketball team and they have been "flying under the radar" this entire season. They could get that "defining" win in this one.

Should be a tightly contested game. Scott hasn't defeated CCH in almost a decade, this could be the year....but I doubt it.

 

CCH by 5.

Should be a tightly contested game. Scott hasn't defeated CCH in almost a decade, this could be the year....but I doubt it.

 

CCH by 5.

I could see this happening too. Scott HS has had some problem finishing out some of their games. Get themselves in great position, but just tank right at the end.

I could see this happening too. Scott HS has had some problem finishing out some of their games. Get themselves in great position, but just tank right at the end.
Is that due to fatigue, lack of FT's late, experience or just having trouble, finishing games.
  • Author
Is that due to fatigue, lack of FT's late, experience or just having trouble, finishing games.

 

 

They have a very short bench and 3 key starters (Sharp, Miller, Smith) are averaging around 30-31 minutes a game.

Is that due to fatigue, lack of FT's late, experience or just having trouble, finishing games.

I'd say its a little bit of both.

They have a very short bench and 3 key starters (Sharp, Miller, Smith) are averaging around 30-31 minutes a game.

 

I'd say its a little bit of both.
....:thumb: Thank you both
I'd say its a little bit of both.

 

 

agree on that, Scott seems tired down the strecth and their in ability to hit free throws(through out the entire game but especially late) has cost Scott at least three games and probably more. ex. SK,Dixie,Brossart. In this game I think it comes down to the battle of the role players and who steps up. Kenny Felts has been playing real well lately, He had i believe nine points against Highlands pulling down 5 boards, if they can get this from him i think Scott will be tough to beat. 9 points for a role player against a 9th region team seems to be a lot if you look at some of the final scores the 9th has been posting up this year.

I like Sharp and Miller but i think the eagles will miss Quigley in this one,,,TJ has a big game,,,High Scoring Game Cov Cath 70-65

I'll take Cov Cath by around 15. They're to talented and will pull away late.

Sharp has only sat on the bench in about four games, that's going to start wearing on him down the strech.

Sharp has only sat on the bench in about four games, that's going to start wearing on him down the strech.

 

No at the end of all the quarters besides the 4th Carr finds a way to give sharp 1 minute-45 second breaks.

  • Author
No at the end of all the quarters besides the 4th Carr finds a way to give sharp 1 minute-45 second breaks.

 

 

That is not correct. Some games Coach Carr has gotten Sharp about a minute break of some quarters, but it is very rare.

I think Scott's Danny Miller and Ryne Smith will have a good game.

 

People will probably disagree with me, but I think this is a very close game and the Eagles pull it out in the end.

 

Scott by 2

 

 

Will this prediction turn out better than your CovCath/Scott County one did?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.