Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most enjoyable coaches.......

Featured Replies

I went to college with a boy at Campbellsville College that later became the coach at Caneyville and took that small school to the state tournament. If there's been any more of a colorful coach than Bill Lee, I'd like to have see him . He got smart and got into big time beef farming.:flame:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Ward(Bourbon) is now a assistant coach at the University of Southern Indiana

Allan Hatcher is always fun to watch down here at Graves County...and as one poster claimed earlier about talking about another coach...I don't think Coach Hatcher has felt he has gotten a call in his coaching career at either Graves County, Marshall County, or when he was an assistant at Vanderbilt.

 

George Yarbro has some very funny lines about his "non-calls" at Fulton City High School.

Allan Hatcher is always fun to watch down here at Graves County...and as one poster claimed earlier about talking about another coach...I don't think Coach Hatcher has felt he has gotten a call in his coaching career at either Graves County, Marshall County, or when he was an assistant at Vanderbilt.

 

George Yarbro has some very funny lines about his "non-calls" at Fulton City High School.

I believe he was at Morehead for awhile in the early 90's maybe.

I know this is the boys thread, but I will cast a vote for Todd Gilley of the Henry Co. Lady Wildcats.

Billy Hicks from Scott County without a doubt. The officials haven't blew a whistle in his favor for about 3 years. That guy can come off with some of the best one liners I have ever heard. He is a treat to watch and worth the price of admission.

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.