Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stat of the Day

Featured Replies

LBJ scored his 500th point. 
 

On Christmas. 

Kidding aside, the final few minutes of that game were insane. I don’t know how Steph does what he does.

I can’t decide if what Draymond does is shtick or if he is so far gone from reality that he believes his antics are warranted. I’m thinking the latter.

19 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Kidding aside, the final few minutes of that game were insane. I don’t know how Steph does what he does.

I can’t decide if what Draymond does is shtick or if he is so far gone from reality that he believes his antics are warranted. I’m thinking the latter.

What happened?

55 minutes ago, theguru said:

What happened?

With Draymond? He decided to do a WWE takedown of two Lakers' players and was beside himself when Scott Foster (correctly) whistled him for a foul. He should have been tossed with his second tech, but I think the refs are intimidated by him.

2 minutes ago, bugatti said:

With Draymond? He decided to do a WWE takedown of two Lakers' players and was beside himself when Scott Foster (correctly) whistled him for a foul. He should have been tossed with his second tech, but I think the refs are intimidated by him.

I agree, should have been ejected and fined heavily. 

Clearly the Warriors are a declining dynasty.  They need him and his antics to put people in the seats.  If they can't watch great basketball anymore, they'll watch a trainwreck.

 

9 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Draymond is a clown.

But a decorated clown. 

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

But a decorated clown. 

True, as are many. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.