Kobe suspended one game

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you are trying to say that Kobe would have no idea where Ginobili's head, or otherwise would be during that play?

I don't think in any way shape or form he was aiming to hit him in the head. The ball was free and his instinct was to be the one that gets it. He fouled him in that process, but it no way tried to hit him in the head. I've watched it a million times, and nothing leads me to believe it was intentional...

I don't think in any way shape or form he was aiming to hit him in the head. The ball was free and his instinct was to be the one that gets it. He fouled him in that process, but it no way tried to hit him in the head. I've watched it a million times, and nothing leads me to believe it was intentional...

:thumb: :thumb: I think a big part of it is some people just want to be against Kobe no matter what for a few reason.

IMO Kobe did mean to do it. You don't follow through to the right that bad. If he always did that then he wouldn't be Kobe. What I mean by that is, is he wouldnt score 81 points in one game etc. Heck, if he always did that then he probably wouldn't be in the NBA. The suspension explanation is retarded but IMO he did mean to do it. He was frustrated that he got his game winning shot blocked & took it out on the player that was responsible.

BTW, I'm a Kobe fan & you know that HT, but there's no reason to take up for Kobe on this. He did it, he told Ginobli he was sorry & it's over.

So you dont think he meant to hit him at all? Maybe he didnt mean to hit him in the head, maybe he tried to hit him in the shoulder and accidentally caught him in the head. Whatever the case, it was a blatant swing. As I said, Kobe's reputation precedes him and that doesnt help matters.

I know. About a foot and a half. And the natural instinct is to keep Manu from getting there first. Foul? Sure. Suspension? Laughable. If he bends his elbow in any way I'm with it...

Foul? Absolutely. It's frustration. But he hit him on purpose. Maybe much harder than he intended & maybe not where he planned (I hope...), but he definitely hit him intentionally.

IMO Kobe did mean to do it. You don't follow through to the right that bad. If he always did that then he wouldn't be Kobe. What I mean by that is, is he wouldnt score 81 points in one game etc. Heck, if he always did that then he probably wouldn't be in the NBA. The suspension explanation is retarded but IMO he did mean to do it. He was frustrated that he got his game winning shot blocked & took it out on the player that was responsible.

BTW, I'm a Kobe fan & you know that HT, but there's no reason to take up for Kobe on this. He did it, he told Ginobli he was sorry & it's over.

:thumb: :thumb: It can be argued all day because its a judgment call. Agree to disagree.:D