Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Tailgating fans in High School

Featured Replies

I have never seen this thread and thought why not ask.  Which HS teams have the best tailgating and fan base during the season and then playoffs?

Hopefully people will add pics for the next three weeks showing their school spirit.

I don't a lot of schools but when I drove the bus for the East Carter Football team Belfry had an awesome one and they were so good they invited me and the other bus driver over to eat.

Highlands and Beechwood tailgates are out of this world.

Welcome to BGP @NkyGuy22!

And I agree on both counts, the good old days..

  • Author
1 minute ago, NkyGuy22 said:

Highlands and Beechwood tailgates are out of this world.

My buddy coaches the cross country team at highlands and his son does the Football video.  I have heard they do it right up there.

King of tailgating is at St. X vs. Trinity regular season game.

Mayfield always has a nice Tailgate Crowd.

18 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

King of tailgating is at St. X vs. Trinity regular season game.

As far as size of the tailgate, I agree.  It certainly was that way when the games were at UofL.  The tailgates stretched in all directions pretty much as far as the eye can see.  Nothing else compares.

1 hour ago, Dukey_662001 said:

Mayfield always has a nice Tailgate Crowd.

I Agree, they have a real Tailgate crowd, in the back of pickup trucks along the chain-link fence. 

1 minute ago, Big East Zebra said:

I Agree, they have a real Tailgate crowd, in the back of pickup trucks along the chain-link fence. 

Right next to the field. It don't get no better.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Big East Zebra said:

I Agree, they have a real Tailgate crowd, in the back of pickup trucks along the chain-link fence. 

Hancock used to be like that. Not sure with the new field and all.

Went down the AA to Raceland years ago.  Pretty impressed with the Ram tailgaters in their trucks along the fence line.  Certainly let me know the Ram program is generationally deep.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.